Click on the photo icon from the bottom of the Tweet box and select an image from your computer. Add more images to your Tweet. Click on the photo icon again choose another image from your computer. You can select up to 4 photos.
How do you add multiple pictures on twitter app?
Share your best pictures online by posting multiple photos on Twitter! 2 Tweet Those Pictures!
Post Multiple Photos
- Tap the tweet button.
- Select the gallery icon.
- Choose the photos you want to post. …
- Press “Add”.
- Put a caption! …
- Hit “Tweet”.
How do you put 4 pictures on twitter?
Compose a tweet and select the ‘insert photo’ icon. With your four photos on your phone, open Twitter and select the photo icon. You can also select the camera icon if you plan on taking your four photos from inside Twitter. Select the first photo (the one that will appear in the upper left corner).
How do you make a 4 collage on twitter?
To create a collage in Twitter,
- Compose a new tweet.
- Click to Add Photo, and choose a photo to add.
- Then click the Add More button and continue adding photos, up to four total.
How do you tweet multiple pictures on Iphone?
To post a photo or GIF in a Tweet
- Tap the Tweet icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo or video to your Tweet.
- Tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting. …
- Tap Tweet to post.
How do you put pictures side by side on twitter?
Click the “Image” icon and choose the first image of your collage (the big one) from your phone library: it will be inserted into your tweet. Click the “Image” icon again, and this time, choose up to three additional images. Sort your images in the order you will want them to appear in your collage. Post your tweet!
How do you arrange photos on twitter?
Essentially, Twitter users can now add up-to four images to a tweet, once added, you can tap and hold a picture to select it and then drag it forward or back to change the order in which you want the pictures to be laid out.
When sharing photos of people how many people per photo does Twitter allow you to tag?
And tagging doesn’t affect character count in the Tweet — you can tag up to 10 people in a photo and still have all 140 characters at your disposal, making it easier to connect with your friends. If you’re the one being tagged, you’ll get a notification.
How many photos can you add to a tweet?
You can now add four photos to a single tweet and for the first time, you can tag up to 10 friends in a Twitter photo, without taking away from your 140-character count. The photos you add will appear as a four-part collage in your timeline.
What order do photos post on twitter?
Media timelines display the most recent photos, videos, and GIFs in your Tweets, in chronological order. Videos and GIFs autoplay while you scroll through the timeline. Read about adjusting your autoplay settings. Photos in Tweets will not be displayed if the Tweet was sent before January 1, 2010.
How can I make a collage of photos?
How to Make a Photo Collage in 4 Easy Steps
- Select photos. Choose photos with a theme to make use of the collage’s storytelling power.
- Arrange photos. Select a layout, then arrange your photos to bring your story to life.
- Customize borders. Add color, texture, and patterns to enhance the theme of your collage.
- Add text.
How do you reply to multiple tweets?
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write the first Tweet of your thread. Click the new “Add another Tweet” button and a 2nd Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
Can you tweet multiple videos?
You can record up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds of video. … You can add, move, and delete multiple video clips in the Twitter mobile app. Before posting, press Play to preview your video. When you’re happy with it, click Done and write a tweet to accompany it.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.