How do I delete an old Facebook account I can’t access anymore?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
How do I delete my Facebook account without logging in?
Originally Answered: How can I delete my account on Facebook without logging in? You can’t. If you want to delete your fb account, then log in and delete it.
How can I delete my other Facebook account?
How to delete your Facebook account
- Go to the “Delete Your Account” page. (https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account) …
- Click “Delete Account” in the bottom right-hand corner. Facebook recommends downloading a copy of your information before deleting your account so you have it and don’t lose everything you’ve posted.
How can I delete my old account?
Note: If you have more than one Google Account, deleting one won’t delete the others.
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How do I report my old Facebook account?
To deactivate an old account, or get help recovering it:
- Click “…” in the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click “Report”.
- Click “Report or close this account” and then “Continue”.
Can I ask Facebook to delete my account?
In fact, this is the first suggestion that comes up under “Manage Your Account.” Facebook calls this a “legacy contact.” If you prefer not to be a ghost on Facebook after you yourself are gone, you can request that Facebook delete your account as soon as someone notifies the company of your demise.
Can you delete a Facebook account without knowing the password?
It’s possible to delete Facebook account without login; if you have forgotten your login details to your old Facebook account and have equally lost your previous phone number, you can still gain access to your account and trash it if you want.
What happens if I don’t log into Facebook for a long time?
How many reports does it take to close a Facebook account?
Well, Its matter Of Time, More than 10 reports are enough but You Have to wait until reports are processed. In Some Cases, It Took 24 hours or less But Some times it took 2 or 3 days. Sometimes, it’s just one authentic request with proper requisites that could delete the Facebook page.
Can I delete my Facebook account and create a new one?
There is a way to delete an account that you can’t access, but you have to create a new Facebook account to do it. In this case, navigate to your old account and Report/Block it.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
What do my friends see when I delete my Facebook account?
If you deactivate your account your profile won’t be visible to other people on Facebook and people won’t be able to search for you. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others. Any comments that you’ve made on other person’s profile will remain.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. … The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
How do I delete my old Internet account?