A page will allow millions of people to like, share and see your new content. You’re securing your brand. Your blog is your brand and even if you don’t want to promote it on Facebook, it’s still worth securing a page for it, just in case anyone goes looking for your blog on there.
What type of Facebook Page should I create for a blog?
Second, while some people like to set up a regular Facebook profile with their blog name, it’s better to set up a fan page. That way your fans can “like” your blog without having to add you as a friend, and the page functions will be easier to control.
Which is better blog or Facebook page?
Blog posts last much longer.
A blog post will be an evergreen resource for years, while a Facebook post is essentially seen once, and is then lost in the feed. A Facebook post has a steep drop-off in readers, is virtually valueless after a week, and might as well not exist after a month.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
The main difference between Facebook and a blog is that the blog content is in your control while Facebook content is out of your control. … On FB, you cannot: Search your own stuff. Change the status of any of your posts.
What should you not do in a blog?
Launch Your Blog in 5 Days!
- Trying to please everyone. …
- Wasting time trying to make your blog perfect. …
- Spreading yourself too thin on social media. …
- Neglecting your email list. …
- Being afraid to invest in tools that will help your blog grow. …
- Ignoring your blog’s branding. …
- Stressing about publishing a new blog post every day.
How do bloggers get paid?
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. … Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click. CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
How do beginner bloggers make money?
Google AdSense might be the fastest and easiest way for a beginner to start earning passive income with a blog. The basic idea behind AdSense is that you can display Google Ads on your website and when a visitor clicks on those ads you get a percentage of the ad costs.
What is the best blog platform?
The 5 Best Blogging Platform Options to Consider:
- Wix – Best blogging platform for most.
- WordPress with Bluehost – Best for building a brand.
- Strikingly – Best blogging platform for creatives.
- Squarespace – Best complement to your online store.
- Blogger – Best free blogging platform.
What is the difference between a blogger and a writer?
Another difference between writers, and bloggers is; that blogging is a personal approach. The bloggers post their personal experiences, and thoughts about a product, a public issue, a service, or anything that comes to his/her mind. On the contrary, writers write from their professional prospective.
Can I change Facebook group into a page?
You cannot simply migrate over your Facebook group. You have to start a new Facebook business page, then add the group members to the page. … You must personally be one of the admins on the Facebook group page you want to migrate. If you are not an admin, ask the founder to add you as one.
Is it better to have a FB page or group?
If you’re looking to establish a brand and promote your business to a large number of people, a Facebook Page makes the most sense. If you’re a new or small businesses looking to establish a presence, a group can be of great help, especially if you sell niche products.
What’s a personal blog mean?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. … A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
How do I do a personal blog on Facebook?
For those that already have a personal or business Facebook account follow the following steps to create your blog fan page.
- Select the option to create a page. …
- Add a blog fan page picture. …
- Upload a cover photo. …
- Change your Facebook page URL. …
- Add a description of your blog. …
- Promote your blog fan page.
Why do most blogs fail?
One of the reasons why bloggers fail is that they’re not producing engaging, outstanding quality content. With so much content being produced, great content is the minimum bet for getting in the game. … As a result, you can provide your audience with information that they wouldn’t be able to access on any other blog.
How do I get my blog noticed?
8 Ways to Get Your Blog Noticed & Boost Traffic
- Way #1: Use Email Outreach to Promote Your Blog.
- Way #2: Connect With Other Bloggers.
- Way #3: Acquire Referral Traffic.
- Way #4: Write With SEO in Mind.
- Way #5: Guest Post for Other Blogs.
- Way #6: Leverage Social Media (while you still can)
- Way #7: Publish Original Content.
Do and don’ts of blogging?
The Do’s of Blogging at the UM website
- Do: Be direct. …
- Do: Be professional, but also be friendly.
- Do: Write a post with insanely useful content. …
- Do: Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Do: Offer original content that has not been published before.
- Do: Find a catchy title.
- Do: Proofread and double check.