If you want to change your YouTube channel name or you’ve changed it already, then I suggest you to change your channel keywords too. And use your channel name as a channel keyword. And the answer of your question is, no. Your subscribers quantity will not be hampered though You change your channel name.
Is it a good idea to change my YouTube channel name?
The change will help keep your YouTube name and content separate from your Google services, such as Gmail and Google Docs. … Important note: If you’re verified on YouTube and change your channel name, you’ll lose your verification badge and need to reapply.
Should I name my YouTube channel my name?
Why Is Your Channel Name Important? Your Channel Name appears on your videos, your channel page, and in YouTube’s search results. Also, your channel name is a big part of how people will define and understand what your channel is about. So it’s important that your name accurately represents your brand.
What happens if I change my YouTube channel name?
If you change the name on your Google Account, it will be changed across all Google services, like Gmail. After changing your name, it may take a few days for the new name to be updated and displayed across YouTube.
Can I change my YouTube name without changing my Google account?
YouTube channels can now change their name without it impacting their Google account. It’s now possible for YouTube creators to change the name of their channel without changing the name on their Google account. Creators can change both their channel name and photo and the changes will only be applied on YouTube.
Can I change my YouTube username?
To change your YouTube name, you’ll need to go through your YouTube settings menu. You can change your YouTube account name a maximum of three times in a 90-day period, so be sure you know what you’d like your new name to be before saving it.
How do I choose a channel name?
Keep the following advice in mind when making your reflections:
- Don’t rush into anything. …
- Try to relate the name to your content. …
- Avoid profanity, vulgarity, and inside jokes. …
- Make the name catchy. …
- Make it easy to spell. …
- Make it easy for people to talk about.
Which name is best for YouTube channel?
Best YouTube channel name ideas
- Plain Jane check availability.
- Simple Pleasures check availability.
- The Bubbly Demeanor check availability.
- AlmostTogether check availability.
- The Wild Things check availability.
- Bold [First Name] check availability.
- Legends Have It check availability.
- Couch Surfers check availability.
How can I get subscribers fast?
17 Ways to Get More YouTube Subscribers (2021)
- Use “Power Playlists”
- Publish LONG Videos (10+ Minutes)
- Promote Videos In Your End Screen.
- Branding Watermark = Subscribe Button.
- Focus On Quality… Not Quantity.
- Reply To EVERY Comment.
- Write a Compelling Channel Description.
- Funnel People to “Subscriber Magnets”
What are the top 5 YouTube channels?
These are the top 26 YouTube personalities with the most subscribers:
- MrBeast — 51.6 million subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect — 54.9 million subscribers. …
- Vlad and Niki — 61.5 million subscribers. …
- Like Nastya — 67.9 million subscribers. …
- Kids Diana Show — 73.2 million subscribers. …
- PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers.
Can two YouTube channels have same name?
You cannot have the exact same channel name (as entered in your youtube credentials). It is like with email addresses. You have to add a number or sign or whatever, if you want that name but it is taken already.
How do I change my brand name?
Make changes to your accounts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a web browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Go to Brand Accounts section of your Google Account.
- Choose the account you want to edit.
- Tap Edit account info.
- In the section you want to change, tap Edit . …
- Add, change, or remove the info you want.
Is your Gmail account your YouTube name?
Your Google Account is always your primary account; the YouTube name is only your public persona on YouTube.