Why my Facebook is not working on WiFi?
In Settings find and tap on Apps, Application Manager or Installed apps depending on your phone. Find and tap on Facebook. Now tap on Clear cache and Clear data. Check if that fixed your problem, if not you can also try uninstalling the updates or completely removing the app and then installing it again.
Why does it say I’m connected to WiFi but its not working?
Problem with the Internet connection
Sometimes, the WiFi connected but no Internet error may be with the Internet connection and not with any device. It could be due to broken cables, service disruptions, or just about anything else that’s not within your control.
How do you fix Facebook Internet problems?
Fully close the Facebook app: Start by fully exiting Facebook (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening the Facebook app again. Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
Why does Facebook say Cannot connect?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
Why Facebook is not working on mobile data?
Sometimes, insufficient memory on your mobile device can cause problems with your Facebook app. If you have less than 100MB available, clear some space by deleting unnecessary apps or images and videos to allow the Facebook app to update. Clear cache if you are an Android user.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
There is no need to restart the router or access point if other devices can connect to the internet.
- Device works somewhere else fine – Flush DNS. …
- Setting a fixed DNS server. …
- Get a new Ip Address with neth winsock reset. …
- Driver related issue. …
- Disable Fast Startup in Windows. …
- Turn off IPv6 support in your router or computer.
How do I fix connected but no Internet access?
Ways to fix ‘WiFi connected but no Internet’ issues
- Check your router/modem. …
- Check Router Lights. …
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why is Facebook not working on 4g?
On your phone,in app manager find the FB app and clear cache and clear app data disconnect from mobile data and wait 5 minutes and or reboot, then run FB app. When you are asked for your login credentials instead of using your email address make sure you use you mobile no.
Why does my iPhone say no Internet connection on Facebook?
If you find it’s only happening on cellular data, tap Settings > Cellular, and then scroll down to Cellular Data and make sure it’s switched on for Facebook.
Why can’t I connect my apps to Facebook?
1. Open Facebook Settings (using the mobile app or website version). 2. Make sure you have allowed the use of Facebook to sign in to third-party sites and applications (Settings-> Apps and Websites-> tap on the Edit button in the Apps, Websites and Games section-> check if the setting is turned on).
How do I reconnect to Facebook?
If a Facebook user needs to be reconnected, simply click on the username and press the “Reconnect” button next to “Remove connection”. Please read the information popup carefully and then proceed to Facebook and login with the credentials to the account you wish to reconnect.
What is wrong with my Facebook page?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.