– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I hide posts from my timeline on Facebook?
Once you’ve opened your page, scroll through your personal timeline until you find a post that you want to hide. Click or tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the post. Skim past the editing options, and select Hide From Timeline.
How do I hide posts on Facebook 2020?
To hide a post:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Hide from Timeline.
Did Facebook remove Hide from Timeline?
Well, we have some bad news for you, Facebook has decided to get rid of this option from business pages. Yes, the social media behemoth has decided to remove the “Hide from Timeline” feature from business pages.
Why can’t I hide my post from a friend on Facebook?
You might try putting them on your Restricted List. Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
How do I hide Facebook posts from public?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
How do I hide posts from one person on Facebook Timeline?
Ask Vic: Hiding Facebook posts from certain friends
- At the bottom of your Update Status box, click on the menu next to the Post button.
- Select Custom from the drop down menu.
- Type the names of the people you want to exclude in the These people or lists box in the Hide this from section.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
2 Answers. No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers.
How do I hide all my posts?
Facebook also has a tool to hide public Timeline posts en masse. To do this, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Limit Past Posts. After clicking the Limit Past Posts button, a warning will pop up advising that all your public posts will be converted to Friends only.
When you hide a post on Facebook Does the person know?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
How do I make my timeline private on Facebook 2020?
How to make your Facebook private on desktop
- Navigate to the Privacy section of your Facebook settings. …
- “Only me” is the most secure privacy setting available. …
- You can open the “Timeline and Tagging” section for even more privacy options. …
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts.”
How do I hide transparency on Facebook 2020?
To hide Confirmed Page Owners or Confirmed Page Partners:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then click Settings in the top right corner.
- Click Page Transparency in the bottom left menu.
- Click next to Show Confirmed Page Owner to turn it off.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
Just go to your mutual friend profile wall posts and find if the person has any tagged stuff with the mutual one. Once found, check it on that person’s wall. If you are not able to see that same stuff on that profile wall then this tells he has restricted you from seeing his wall.
Can a blocked person still see my posts on a mutual friend’s wall?
Even if you have a mutual friend with the blocked user, she cannot see the posts you create on the mutual friend’s Wall. Likewise, you will never have access to the posts a blocked user creates anywhere on Facebook.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to the Facebook restricted list, you remain friends with them while limiting the posts they’re able to see. They will only see your posts if you’ve set the audience to “Public” (indicated by the globe icon), if they’re tagged in it or if a mutual friend tags both of you in the post.