To access your long description on your Facebook page, navigate to the “About” section, select “Page Info” and then scroll to the “Long Description” section. To access your long description on your Facebook page, navigate to the “About” section, select “Page Info” and then scroll to the “Long Description” section.
Where is the long description on Facebook 2020?
To set up a longer description, go to the “About” section of your page and click on “Page Info.” Once there, find the “Long Description” section and click on the text area to start writing. Make sure to include links to your other SM profiles and all the websites you want your fans to see.
What is long description on Facebook?
There are important differences between the Short Description and Long Description sections on your Facebook Page. … Your Long Description is what is normally reflected in the “About” page of your Pagevamp website. Visitors will go there to find out more about you, including details of who you are and what you do.
Where is description in Facebook?
Click the “About” tab below the photos of group members to open the group’s description.
How do I add a description to my Facebook page?
To add the description, just go to your Page. Click the About tab. Click Edit. When you write yours, describe your business in 1-2 sentences to help people understand what value you offer.
How do you write a good Facebook page description?
What to include on your Facebook About Page
- Your Company Story. Tell how you got started and what makes you different from your competition. …
- What you do or what you sell. …
- Contact information. …
- Links to other social profiles. …
- Social Media Policy.
How do I see visitors to my Facebook business page 2020?
Don’t Panic – They’re still there….
- On your Facebook Page look at the tabs on the left hand side. You’ll see a tab called ‘Posts’. …
- Now down the right hand side you’ll be able to see the Visitor Posts. …
- Here you’ll be able to interact with your Facebook Page Visitors who’ve been kind enough to leave you a comment.
What do you write in about you on Facebook?
175 Good Quotes to Describe Yourself in Facebook Profile
- I am just a girl looking for my heart.
- Be good and shall always see good in everything and everyone and even in yourself.
- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
- I wish, I could donate my body fat to those in need.
What should I write in impressum on Facebook?
What Should I Write in an Impressum?
- Name of the owner or manager of your business/page.
- Registered business address.
- Contact information (e.g., phone number, email address)
- Business registration information (including register name and registration number)
- VAT ID number or trade registry number if applicable.
Can you set up a Facebook page without publishing it?
Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left. From General, click Page Visibility. Click to select Page unpublished. Click Save Changes.
What is Facebook link description?
The News Feed Link Description: The link description gives you up to 200 more characters to give additional information and details about the offer or product/service and describe what users will gain access to by clicking through.
What is Facebook ad description?
When you include a link in an ad you have the option to add a description. This means the description will only show in your ad if it’s likely to appeal to the person seeing it. … This only applies to ads using the single media ad format and which appear in the Facebook News Feed.
What is a link description?
Link description — additional information about the link’s destination and what the reader can expect after clicking through.
What is impressum example?
‘Impressum’ is a Latin word adopted in German; which means ‘Imprint’, ‘Credits’, ‘Legal Disclosure’, ‘Legal Notice’ or ‘Statement of Ownership’. … In these countries, the “Impressum” by law must be included books, newspapers, magazines, AND websites.
How do you write a short description on Facebook?
What is a Facebook short description?
- Go to the “About” tab.
- Select “Page Info.”
- Find the short description and hover over it until the “Edit” icon appears.
- Click “Edit”.
- Update your text by typing into the text box, then click “Save Changes.”
How do I create a page description?
Characteristics of a good meta description
- Keep it up to 155 characters. …
- Use active voice and make it actionable. …
- Include a call-to-action. …
- Use your focus keyword. …
- Show specifications, where possible. …
- Make sure it matches the content of the page. …
- Make it unique.