For an account to be eligible for a custom URL, it must have 100 or more subscribers, be at least 30 days old, and have both uploaded channel art and a photo for your channel icon. Once you create a custom URL, you won’t be able to edit it. Instead, you’ll have to delete the existing URL and create a new one.
How do I get a custom URL for YouTube?
Set up a custom URL for your channel
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, select Customization. Basic info.
- Under Channel URL, click Set a custom URL for your channel.
- In the box, you’ll see your custom URL. …
- Click PUBLISH, then Click CONFIRM to confirm your custom URL.
When can I change my YouTube URL?
YouTube channels can change their custom URL up to 3 times per year. To change the URL of your YouTube channel, start by signing into YouTube Studio. From the left navigation menu select Customization, and then select Basic info. Under your current custom URL click DELETE.
Why can’t I set a custom URL on YouTube?
To get a custom URL, make sure your channel meets the eligibility requirements, then follow the steps to claim a custom URL. … This is to ensure that channels can get a URL that is unique to the channel’s brand, consistent on YouTube, and shared across all of Google’s services.
How do you get first 100 subscribers?
13 Steps to Get Your First 100 YouTube Subscribers
- Promote the Channel on Your Website. If you already have a website that gets some consistent traffic each month, then you’ve got the perfect solution to finding your first few subscribers. …
- Keep Your Content Consistent. …
- Complete Your Profile and Make a Channel Trailer.
Can I replace a YouTube video and keep the same URL?
You can’t replace a video because any new video you upload to YouTube will get a new URL. Instead, you can: Change a video’s title, description and privacy settings.
What is URL of YouTube video?
Find the video on YouTube. Click the SHARE link on the bottom-right corner of the video. In the Share a link dialog, click the COPY link to the right of the video URL.
How do I create a custom URL?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings in the top right menu.
- Click “Advanced”
- Select “Add a custom short domain”.
- Type your domain, then add.
- You’ll be taken to the verification screen. Follow the steps to verify your ownership of the domain.
What happens when you get 100 subscribers on YouTube?
At 100 subscribers you get access to give your channel a custom URL. Be warned that once you’ve set this, you cannot change it, so choose carefully. Also at 100 subscribers you gain the ability to stream live to YouTube from the mobile app.