When used correctly, Instagram hashtags can help you grow your reach, get more engagement, and attract more followers. … Instead of using the most popular Instagram hashtags, it’s better to find and use hashtags that are smaller, more niche, and have an engaged audience that’s relevant to your industry.
Are guides on Instagram worth it?
They are highly shareable! One of the best ways to grow your Instagram following is creating sharable authentic content, and Instagram Guides can help facilitate that. If you create a guide that your audience finds valuable, they may feel inclined to share it on their Instagram Stories to their followers.
Do Instagram guides show in feed?
Note that guides only select content from feed posts—not Instagram Stories. If any Instagram Reels or IGTV posts have been shared to the feed, those can be included in guides. In any of the guide options below, when you’re selecting posts, tap on the thumbnails of the posts you want to add.
What should I post on Instagram guide?
From here, you can choose from 3 different Guide formats:
- Places: Recommend places in your city and beyond.
- Products: Recommend your favorite products.
- Posts: Recommend posts you created or saved.
How do I promote my guides on Instagram?
How to use Instagram Guides
- From your profile, click the plus symbol in the upper right corner.
- Select Guide.
- Tap Posts.
- Choose a post from your feed or a saved post published by other public accounts.
- Tap Next.
- Add your guide title and description. …
- Double check the prepopulated place name, and edit as needed.
What are the benefits of Instagram guides?
Instagram introduced Guides as “a way to more easily discover recommendations, tips and other content from your favorite creators, public figures, organizations and publishers on Instagram.” The scrollable lists provide text and visuals that come together in a listicle.
How do you enable guides on Instagram?
* Open Instagram and head into your profile. * Tap the ‘+’ icon showing on the top right corner of your profile page. * From the list of ‘Create’ options, select ‘Guide’.
How do you create a guide?
Things to remember when writing your ‘How to’ Guide
- write concise phrases (‘Select the option’, not ‘You should select the option’ or ‘The student should select the option’)
- write in plain English to make your content as understandable as possible.
- structure your steps in the order the user will need to complete them.
What is an Instagram Carousel?
An Instagram carousel is a post with multiple photos or videos that can be viewed by swiping or clicking left. Up to 10 images or videos can be added and shared as a single post on the feed.
What should my first Instagram be?
Your first posts on Instagram should make it clear what your business is. Take some time to introduce yourself or your business and the services you offer. Talk about the benefits you provide. At this point, it’s not about being salesy, but rather breaking the ice with your new followers.
How do you post on Instagram 2020?
How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- Tap at the top, then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share. …
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
When should I post on Instagram?
On average, the best time to post on Instagram is between 10 AM and 3 PM CDT. However, the level of engagement you get can change dramatically depending on what day of the week you post. The best days to post on Instagram are Wednesday throughout the day, but particularly around 11 AM, and Friday from 10 AM to 11 AM.
How can I hide my likes on Instagram?
You can hide like counts on your own content before or after sharing. On Instagram, select the three dots in the upper right corner above a post, then hit “Hide Like Count.” This setting can be turned on or off anytime.