From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app. (lower-right) > Settings > Media and Contacts > Video and Photos > Autoplay then select the preferred Autoplay option.
How do I turn off the automatic video play on Facebook?
1) Tap the three horizontal lines icon. 2) Scroll down and tap App Settings. 3) Tap Video Auto-play. 4) Tap Off to stop videos from automatically playing, or Wi-fi only if it’s okay for videos to autoplay when you are on Wi-Fi.
Why are my Facebook videos not automatically playing?
In your browser, visit Facebook and go to the options drop down menu (usually top right, a small arrow) Choose “Settings” from the drop down menu. Choose “Videos” from the settings menu. Turn “Auto-play Videos” from “Default” (or “On”) to “Off”
How do I change video settings on Facebook?
To start, open your Facebook app, and tap the menu button at the bottom of your phone. Then tap the Settings button. You’ll see a screen labeled General Settings. Scroll and check the box next to “Auto-play videos on Wi-Fi only.”
How do I fix autoplay on Facebook?
To change this setting on your Android phone:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Media and Contacts.
- Tap Autoplay.
- Tap to select from the following options: On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections. On Wi-Fi Connections Only. Never Autoplay Videos.
How do you fix Facebook videos not playing?
Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. It will clear all the cache files for the Facebook app on your device.
How do I clear my cache in Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why can’t I see YouTube videos on Facebook?
Unfortunately Facebook doesn’t allows embedded YouTube videos. You have to upload a video directly to Facebook page to play natively.
How do I enable autoplay?
Chrome users on Android may still block autoplay in the following way: Select Menu > Settings.
Google Chrome: control audio and video playback
- Default — autoplay is enabled.
- No user gesture is required — Users don’t need to interact with the document for video or audio sources to start playing automatically.
Where is autoplay on my phone?
How can you enable or disable autoplay?
- Tap your profile picture icon in the top-right corner to access the in-app settings.
- Tap “Settings” to configure the in-app settings.
- Tap “Autoplay”, it will be the second item in the settings list.
- Toggle the setting on or off as preferred.
How do I change my default video player in gallery?
How Do I Reset My Default Android Video Player?
- Tap on the gear icon on your home screen to open “Settings.”
- Scroll through the list of categories. …
- Go to “App Settings” and then select “All Apps.”
- Scroll through the list of apps and locate your default video player.