Can you comment on someone’s Instagram story?
Instagram stories do not receive likes or comments in the way that normal posts do, but you can respond to someone’s story. … This will send a direct message to the person who shared the story with your message attached to their story.
Why can’t I comment on people’s Instagram stories?
Why can’t I comment on some stories on Instagram? In their privacy settings, they have removed getting/receiving comments feature (from other users). That’s why you are not able to comment on their Insta stories. Instagram gives you privacy and security options that extend to stories too.
How do you comment on a story?
How to comment on a story
- Be relevant: Discuss the story and stay on topic. …
- Be respectful: Keep things civil. …
- Be honest: Use your own name; don’t pose as another person. …
- Be discreet: Don’t publish telephone numbers, addresses or other personal information about yourself or others.
How do you respond to a story on Instagram?
You can easily react to an Instagram story by swiping up from the bottom of your screen or tapping the message bar. You can either type a message, send a GIF, or use a quick reaction, which allows you to respond to the story with a pre-selected emoji.
What does it mean when you can’t comment on someone’s story?
The first reason is that the user has disabled replies to their stories entirely. This means no one is able to swipe up and reply to their story. They could have also enabled the option to only allow replies from people they follow. If they don’t follow you, then this could be why you can’t reply.
How do you write on someone’s story on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
- Tap in the top of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Take a photo or video, then tap .
- Type @ followed immediately by their username, then select the person you’d like to mention.
- Tap Done, then tap Send to.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
Why are all my comments gone on Instagram?
The person deleted it from their end. Maybe they didn’t like the comment in the end and decided to delete. You accidentally hard-pressed and deleted, maybe you don’t remember and you did. You blocked this person and the comments and activity of people you block disappear from your viewpoint.
Can’t see any comments on Instagram?
If you see the Instagram message that comments on this post have been If you cannot see all the comments on Instagram, or you see the numbers but no comments, can be because the person has already deleted the comments, Instagram is only showing the top comments on posts, and you should tap on the comment bar to see the …
Why can’t I comment or like posts on Instagram?
If you’re not able to add a comment, first try updating your app to the latest version. If your Instagram app is up to date, you may be getting an error for another reason. … Instagram is down (it’s rare, but you can check here). You are over-engaging (likes, comments, follows, unfollows).
How do you write a good comment?
To get the most out of commenting on F1 Fanatic, here are ten quick and easy tips on how to write a great comment.
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you say no comment nicely?
How To Say No Comment Without Saying No Comment
- “I don’t have anything to say about that.”
- “I can not comment on these matters because they are under seal.”
- “I … have nothing to add to my former answer.”
How do you write a good comment on someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
Who can see replies to Instagram stories?
When a friend replies to your story with a photo or a video, you’ll see it in your inbox. You can tap to view it and also see a sticker of the original story that’s only visible to you. As with disappearing photos and videos in Direct, your friends will know when you’ve taken a screenshot or replayed a reply.
Are replies to Instagram stories private?
So, if you’re worried other viewers of the Insta story in question can view the comments you leave, rest easy! When it comes to Instagram story privacy, comments on stories are treated just like regular private messages between users – No one else can see.
How do I add a story to my story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the message icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the tagging notification you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap ‘Add to Story’ and tap ‘Send’ to post it to your own Story.