Click on the more icon and select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Click on the Accessibility, display, and languages tab. Click Languages. Under Display language, click and choose your preferred language for headlines, buttons, and other text from Twitter.
How do you mute languages on twitter?
How to mute words and hashtags
- Go to your Notifications tab.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Tap Muted words.
- Tap the plus icon.
- Type in the word or hashtag you’d like to mute. …
- Select whether to enable this in Home timeline or Notifications, or both.
Can you block countries on twitter?
Twitter announced, last night, that it now has the ability to block content by country. “As we continue to grow internationally, we will enter countries that have different ideas about the contours of freedom of expression. …
How do you see tweets from a different language?
Go to your Account settings, in the Content area and select the tweet translation service to turn the setting on or off. When a tweet is displayed in a different language a globe icon appears next to the tweet. Clicking displays the ‘View translation’ link which then shows the translate tweet underneath the original.
How do I filter non English tweets?
How to Filter Out non-English Tweets on Twitter?
- Open Twitter.com in Browser.
- Search for anything on Twitter.
- Click three dots and choose Advanced Search.
- Choose your preferred language in the Language section.
- Hit the Search button to filter out non-English Tweets.
Who has me blocked on twitter?
If you’ve been blocked on Twitter, you won’t receive a notification that this has happened, nor is there a way to find a list of all the people who might have blocked you. To see if someone has blocked you on Twitter, you need to go to their profile page, and check if there’s a message saying you’ve been blocked.
Who muted me on twitter?
Open up Tweetdeck and make a “Home” column for the person you suspect has muted you. If you don’t appear in there, then you’re muted — you can do a tweet to be sure. If you want to see whether other people have muted you, then you’ll have to go into Tweetdeck and create a new Home column for each person.
What is not allowed on twitter?
Sensitive media, including graphic violence and adult content: You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent or adult content within live video or in profile or header images. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted.
Will Twitter be banned?
Social media users, don’t worry. Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter will not be banned in India. The new IT rules clearly mentioned that the platforms may face legal proceedings for non-compliance but will not be banned. … As per the new IT rules, these social media platforms will not be banned in the country anytime soon.
Why is my twitter in another language?
Click on the more icon and select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Click on the Accessibility, display, and languages tab. … Under Display language, click and choose your preferred language for headlines, buttons, and other text from Twitter. You may be prompted to enter your password.
How can I change the language?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Click Data & personalization.
- Scroll to the “General preferences for the web” panel.
- Click Language.
- Select Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, select Add another language.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your preferred language. …
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.