Below the Cover photo on the left side of your Facebook business Page is a little section that shows a little bit of text. This area contains some of the words you put in the Short Description on the Page Info section when you started your Page.
How do I add a About section to my Facebook page?
To add info to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Edit Page Info on the left side.
- Click the section you want to edit and add info.
Where is the about me section on Facebook?
The “About Me” section is located under the “Info” heading on the personal profile page. The “Info” section is found directly underneath your profile photo.
What is about section in Facebook Page?
The About section will provide all the necessary information about the company or the brand to the people who visit the page. When you navigate to the section and click on it, then you will be able to make the changes that you want to on the page.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is removing the “Our Story” section from Pages, and is now encouraging Page owners to move that content into the “Additional Information” section of their profile so no important information is lost.
How do I add a custom tab to my facebook page 2020?
How to Add a Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Create the Content to Display Within Your Custom Tab. …
- Step 2: Log In to Facebook as a Facebook Developer. …
- Step 3: Create and Name Your New Tab. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Facebook Page Tab. …
- Step 5: Add Your New Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page.
How do I customize my Facebook business page?
Facebook allows you to customize your Page even further. In your Page settings, there’s a “Templates and Tabs” tab. This tab lets you configure how you want your Page to have and to look like. Tabs are essentially different sections of your Page, such as your posts, your photos, reviews of your business, etc.
Can’t see about info on Facebook 2021?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change the About Me section on Facebook?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click About, then click Contact and Basic Info. Click or select to add information. Add or change the information you’d like to edit.
How do you see business hours on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu. Go to your Page and click Edit Page Info on the left side. Scroll down to the Hours section. From here, you can add or change your business hours.
What should I put on my Facebook page?
26 Tips for Better Facebook Page Engagement
- #1: Pose a Question. …
- #3: Post When Your Fans Are Online. …
- #4: Share Relevant Images. …
- #5: Engage With Other Brands. …
- #6: Crowdsource Feedback. …
- #7: Include a Call to Action. …
- #9: Share Industry News and Hot Topics. …
- #11: Give People a Giggle.
What are the parts of a Facebook page?
- 1.1 News Feed.
- 1.2 Friends.
- 1.3 Wall.
- 1.4 Timeline.
- 1.5 Likes and Reactions.
- 1.6 Comments.
- 1.7 Messages and inbox.
- 1.8 Notifications.
How does my Facebook business page look as visitors 2021?
To see what your Page looks like to visitors:
- Go to your Page.
- Click View as Visitor next to Promote.
How do I see visitors to my Facebook business page 2020?
Don’t Panic – They’re still there….
- On your Facebook Page look at the tabs on the left hand side. You’ll see a tab called ‘Posts’. …
- Now down the right hand side you’ll be able to see the Visitor Posts. …
- Here you’ll be able to interact with your Facebook Page Visitors who’ve been kind enough to leave you a comment.
What is the new Facebook 2020?
What is the New 2020 Facebook? Facebook’s new 2020 design features more white space and is easier to read on a desktop. Some have said that it mimics the Twitter design, a design that’s not entirely popular.