From the Home screen select the business page. Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage’.
How do I share a post from my business page to my personal page?
From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
How do I share a post from my business page to my personal page on Facebook 2021?
How to share your business posts on your personal Facebook page:
- Choose “Share” under the post you want to share.
- Double check to make sure the circle icon directly to the right of share button has your profile picture shown so you’re sharing to your personal Facebook page.
- You can either:
Why can’t I share a post from my business page to my personal page?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I share a post on my personal timeline on Facebook?
Share a post from your Page to your personal Profile Timeline
- Sign in to your personal Facebook Profile.
- type in your Page in the Facebook search box and open (you are now viewing your FB Page as you personally, you’ll see your FB profile image in the top right and in the comment box)
How do I share my Facebook page on another page?
Click the “Share” button with the arrow found underneath the header photo.
- Find a page you’d like to share. Marissa Perino/Business Insider.
- Add text or tags that will appear when you share the page. …
- You can make additional changes and post. …
- Open the menu on the page. …
- Share a page on the app.
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I share a post from my Facebook business page to a group?
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
What’s the difference between share now and share to News Feed?
You have always been able to hide posts from your Facebook page after the fact, but now Facebook lets you post to the News Feed without the items ever touching your Timeline. … When sharing, you still have the same options to share to your own Timeline, a friend’s Timeline or in a group or event.
How do I post from my Facebook business page?
#2: Post on Facebook Pages as Your Page
Scroll down further to select your Business Manager account. Then select your page. Select a page you manage in your Business Manager account. You can now hover over your profile photo at the top right of the status box to confirm that you intend to post as your page.
How do I post in other groups as my business page 2020?
It’s a little complicated (what isn’t with Facebook?), but it worked.
- Add a second admin to the page. …
- Use that account to join the group as the page.
- Remove the new admin from the page (if you want).
- Go back to your primary account and you should be able to post as the page in the group from there.
Why can’t I share a post?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
What happens when you share a Facebook post?
When you share someone else’s post, that post isn’t placed on your own Timeline. Instead, your share is merely a “pointer” to the original post. In other words, when you share someone’s post you’re basically telling your Facebook friends that you like that post and they should check it out.
How do I share my page on my timeline?
To share a Page with friends:
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Click below the Page’s cover photo and select Share.
- Click audience selector below your name and select Friends,Specific Friends or Friends except…
- Click the names of your friends you want to share the Page with, then click Save Changes.