To change the order of comments, click the current comment ordering option in the bottom left of the post (example: Newest, All Comments, Most Relevant), and then select a new option: Newest to show all comments, with the newest comments first. All Comments to show all comments, including potential spam.
How do I turn on all comments on Facebook?
Go to your Page. Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page. From General, click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
How do you change comments on Facebook to all comments?
Most relevant comments displayed by default
Moreover, the ranking of public comments is entirely forced upon and Facebook provides no setting to change it either. Hence, if you want to view all comments or newest comments, then you have to navigate to the top and select your preference every time on every single post.
How do I change my comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Why is Facebook not showing all comments?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can’t see all Facebook comments live?
Q1: How do I enable live comments on Facebook? All you need to do is swipe right on the screen. Comments, likes and other reactions will be disabled and you can watch the video in peace. And If you want to get them back, all you need to do to get them all back is to swipe left again.
How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
Why are my Facebook comments out of order?
If a comment violates Facebook’s community standards, the system will automatically remove it, and if the comments are of low quality they will not be shown as prominent. Engagement factors. Reactions and number of responses are also key factors in determining the order in which Facebook displays comments.
How do I filter Facebook comments?
To filter comments by keywords:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Comments.
- Tap next to Manual Filter to turn it on.
- Enter specific words, phrases, numbers or emojis in the text box to filter out comments.
How can I disable comments on Facebook?
Choose the posts on the group for which you don’t want to receive any comments. Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”
Can you approve comments Facebook before they posted?
Facebook Help Team
Tag review is an option that lets you approve or dismiss tags that people add to your posts. When you turn it on, any time someone tags something you posted, that tag won’t appear until you approve it.
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.
How long are you blocked from leaving comments on Facebook?
If this is the first time you’ve had a feature restriction, this usually lasts between 24-48 hours. It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported.