At the top of your profile right beneath the cover photo, you’ll find a button saying Activity Log. Click on it to open your activity information.
How do I see my reactions on Facebook?
How do I see who’s reacted to my post or comment on Facebook?
- Go to your post or comment on Facebook.
- Click the icons (example: ) directly below your post or comment.
- Select an icon at the top to see who chose that reaction.
Why can’t I see all my reactions on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I get many reacts on Facebook?
To use the feature, simply long press the Like button (on mobile) or hover over it with your mouse (on desktop) – this will open up at panel of six different reactions that you can add in response to a post. The first reaction being the traditional “Like”, followed up by “love,” “haha,” “yay,” “wow,” “sad” and “anger.”
How do you see all your likes on Facebook?
To get there, tap your name in the blue stripe at the top of any Facebook page. Once you’ve reached your profile, click the View Activity Log button to the right of your profile image. To filter your log so you’re only seeing the stuff you liked, click the Likes button in the left column of the screen.
What does ❤ mean on Facebook?
❤️ Love — Beating Heart. Haha — Laughing Face. ☺️ Yay — Smiling Face (discontinued) Wow — Surprised Face. Sad — Crying Face, showing an animated tear.
Why are my likes not showing on Facebook?
2: The most likely option; privacy settings.
A few users will restrict the visibility of their likes. This means that only people connected to that person will be able to see the action. In some cases they restrict the like to just themselves, meaning no one can see the like.
How come I don’t have the new Facebook reaction?
In the Facebook mobile app, you might need to close the app completely and reopen it before the reactions appear. … Hold down the Like button on the Facebook mobile app to bring up the new reactions. At this point, the reactions are only available to use on posts, pictures and videos — not on individual comments.
Why can’t I see who Hearted my photo on Facebook?
The post, in particular, is set to Friends, it’s not a public post. When your posts are audience selector “friends” and you find the number of likes different when you open to check, it is because the person who liked it and is now missing would have deactivated her/his account.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How can I get 1000 likes on my Facebook profile picture?
How to get more LIKES on Facebook Photos
- Get 1000 LIKES on Facebook Photo in one day with these tricks! …
- Make your Facebook account Public, so other people can like your Photos.
- Get the URL of your Facebook Photo/Picture/Page/Video.
- Add your URL to the auto liker to get more LIKES on Facebook.
What are the Facebook reactions?
Reactions are an extension of the Like Button to give people more ways to share their reaction to a post in a quick and easy way. The collection of Reactions includes Like, Love, Care, Haha, Wow, Sad and Angry. To ensure accurate and consistent use, never alter, rotate, embellish or attempt to recreate the Reactions.
How do you gain a reaction?
Seven ways to improve your reflexes
- Pick a sport, any sport – and practise. What exactly do you want to improve your reflexes for? …
- Chill out. Your reaction time is always going to be slower if you’re too tense. …
- Eat a lot of spinach and eggs. …
- Play more videogames (no, really) …
- Use your loose change. …
- Playing ball. …
- Make sure you get enough sleep.
How can I see my hidden likes on Facebook?
To unhide the “Likes” section on your profile:
- Go to your profile and click the “More” tab.
- Click “Manage Sections”
- Check “Likes” to have it appear on your profile.
How do you see what someone likes on Facebook 2020?
It’s at the bottom of the page. This displays all of the information on your friend’s profile. Scroll down and tap See All next to “Likes.” Although you can browse by category, you can scroll down to this option to see all of your friend’s Likes on one page. Tap the number of Likes to see all Likes at once.
Why can’t I see all the likes on someone’s Facebook page?
Originally Answered: Why can’t I see all likes on persons face book status? You can. If the number of likes is not the same as the number of user profiles that you see after clicking on the number, either someone who liked it blocked you, you blocked him/her or they deactivated their profile.