If you’re viewing the Twitter thread through a web browser, then you start at the top, and display as much as you can. Zoom out (Ctrl-minus) as much as you can so more will fit. On a Windows computer, hit PrtScrn (a button). Mac has a similar button.
How do you copy an entire thread on twitter?
How to find a Tweet’s URL
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap Share Tweet via.
- Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.
How do you screenshot a whole thread?
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Android, but the simplest and most basic one is holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons for a second, and that’s it.
Can you save a thread on twitter?
Whenever you want to save a Twitter thread, click on the Share button and choose ‘Add tweet to bookmarks. ‘ You can then access all your bookmarks from the Bookmarks section present in the left sidebar on the website.
How do you link a tweet to a thread?
How to add a thread
- Tap the compose icon.
- Pull down from the compose window and tap Continue Thread to Add to your last Tweet.
- Add content, and tap Tweet to add to your thread.
- To add a thread to an earlier Tweet, click to Select another Tweet.
How do you use Twitter threads?
How to Create a Twitter Thread
- Open the Twitter website or the official Twitter app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the compose icon to begin a new tweet. …
- Type your first tweet as usual. …
- Select the blue + icon in the lower-right corner.
- Type your second tweet. …
- Repeat until you’ve finished your Twitter thread.
How do I take a picture of a whole text conversation?
1. Open the text chain you wish to preserve and hold a finger down on one of the texts in the conversation. 2. Tap the “More…” option when it appears, then tap the circle to the left of each text and image you want to save.
How do you screenshot an entire page on iPhone 11?
How to take a full page screenshot on your iPhone
- Navigate to your desired webpage in the Safari app.
- Snap away by simultaneously pressing the lock button and volume up button.
- Then keep an eye out for the preview of your screenshot that appears in the lower lefthand corner of your phone screen.
How long can a twitter thread be?
A Twitter thread is a set of tweets by the same user, numbered and linked one after the other. It’s a great way to expand on a topic that can’t be written in 280 characters or less. Here’s how to make a Twitter thread.
How do I save a tweet to my camera roll?
Open the official Twitter app on your Android device and search for the tweet containing the video you want to share. You can also copy the Twitter video link from a browser; the official app isn’t required. Once you find it, tap the share button below the video, and then choose Share Tweet via.
What does save thread mean twitter?
Bookmarks help people keep up with the best of Twitter. You can save a Tweet with a live morning show like Buzzfeed’s #AM2DM to watch at another time, bookmark a thread from @Lin_Manuel about new Hamilton music to come back to, and save Tweets with links to interesting articles for later reading or sharing.
How do you add threads to a thread?
Choose whether you want to “Add” to your last Tweet or “Continue Thread.” To add a new Tweet to an old thread, click the three dots and select the desired thread. Finish typing your Tweet and select “Tweet” to publish it.
How do you reply to a different tweet?
This is a direct response to a tweet another user has made.
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Hover over the bottom left hand corner of the tweet.
- Click or tap the reply icon.
- A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
How do I attach a tweet to a reply?
Type the “@” symbol before the username(s) when addressing a particular account(s). Example: “I’m Tweeting on @Twitter!” Click or tap Tweet to post. Note: If your Tweet is a reply, the icon to post will say Reply.