Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the camera icon in the top left corner to create an Instagram Story. Create your Instagram Story by taking a photo, Boomerang, or video. You can also swipe up to access your library of previously captured content. Tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
How do you put a link on Instagram without 10K followers?
5 Ways to share links in your Instagram story without 10k…
- Share your IGTV Videos with an included link.
- Use a poll sticker and direct message those that say yes with your link.
- Tell people to send you a message or an emoji for the link.
- Use Instagram Story Ads to get the Instagram Story Swipe Up.
Why can’t I put a link on my Instagram story?
The bad news is that you can’t add a clickable link to just any post, but the good news is that you don’t have to meet any crazy requirements! Instagram allows sponsored and promoted posts to have clickable links. So if you want a link to go along with your post, you’re going to have to pay for it.
How do I enable links on Instagram?
Here’s how to add a link to your Instagram Story for people to “swipe up” on:
- Log in to Instagram and tap the camera icon at the top left of your screen. …
- Take a photo or video in the app or choose from your camera roll. …
- Tap the link icon in the top middle of your screen. …
- Paste your link (either a URL or IGTV).
What if you don’t have the chain link on Instagram?
Yeah, that’s right, If you cannot access the link button on your Instagram story is because either your Instagram account has not officially been verified by Instagram or your account does not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you get the chain link icon on Instagram?
If Your Account Is Verified
- Open or download the Instagram app. Tap the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner. …
- Among your tool options (stickers, text, etc.) across the top portion of your screen will be a chain-link icon. …
- Include a call to action on your story.
Why is my swipe up link not working?
Make sure you hit 10,000+ followers. Update your app to the latest version of Instagram. If you have a personal account, switch to business account. You need an Instagram business account to be able to get the swipe up feature at 10K+ followers.