How do I mention people, Pages or groups in a post or comment on Facebook? To mention a person in a post or comment: Type the person’s name with a capitalized first letter. Select a name from the list that appears.
How do you mention someone in the comment section?
About this article
Type @ followed by a friend’s name in a comment box, then tap/click on the friend’s name to mention them in the comment.
Why can’t I tag someone in a comment on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you are trying to mention or tag a friend in a comment or post, try typing “@” first and then your Facebook friend’s name.
How do you tag someone’s name on Facebook?
1. Tap “Tag Friends.” If you’ve already started typing your post, the “Tag Friends” button will appear only as an icon of a blue silhouette. 2. Start typing the name of the person you want to tag, select them from the list, and tap “Done” in the upper right corner.
How do you reply to a comment?
Depending on your specific circumstances and how you feel in the moment, there are many options when it comes to responding to compliments.
In response, you can say:
- “Thanks- that’s nice of you to say.”
- “I appreciate you saying that.”
- “That’s nice to hear.”
- “That’s very sweet.”
How do you tag someone in a comment on Facebook Mobile?
Type ‘@’ followed by the person’s name you want to tag in the post or comment. When the name appears in the drop-down menu, click it.
How do you mention non friends on Facebook?
But what if you want to mention someone who isn’t a friend? That’s when you can use the @ symbol. Type @ and immediately begin to type a name, like, “@mike” and you will immediately get a list of people whom you may or may not be currently connected with.
How do you thank someone in a Facebook comment?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you mention someone in your Facebook profile picture?
Hover over the photo and click Edit in the top left. Click Tag Photo, then click a person in the photo and start typing their name. Select the full name of the person or Page you want to tag when it appears. When you’re finished tagging people, click Save, then click .
How do you tag someone on Facebook with a different name 2020?
Facebook Trick Lets You Tag Photos With Any Name You Want To — ANY Name At All
- THE CODE. First, paste this (“@[0:[NUMBER-ID:0:TEXT]])” into your status update box:
- FIND THE NUMERICAL ID. …
- PASTE THE USER ID INTO YOUR CODE. …
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO TAG YOUR FRIEND? …
- WRITE YOUR MESSAGE AROUND THE TAG. …
- POST YOUR UPDATE!
Why can’t I tag someone on my Facebook business page 2020?
You can tag business pages even if you haven’t Liked them. Business pages can’t tag individuals in a status update. Business pages can tag other pages even if the page hasn’t been Liked. Business pages can tag an individual in a comment if that individual left a previous comment in the thread.
What does it mean on facebook when someone just writes your name?
A Facebook Mention is when you write a post or comment and include a person or page’s name within the text. … Their name is then added to the post as “[Your Name] was with [Their Name].” They, too, receive a notification that they’ve been tagged.