If the issue Facebook videos not playing on iPhone occurs, you might as well consider resetting network settings on your device, because in this way, all network cache will be cleared and the network will go back to normal. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Why is Facebook Live not working on my iPhone?
First, we have to check installed FaceBook is Updated to the latest App Version. … After Update the App, Force Close the old FaceBook App that is running on your iPhone background and Re-launch App after Update. If you have a problem to override Updated app, Then delete FaceBook App, Reinstall App From App Store.
How do I fix Facebook live on my iPhone?
Steps to Fix Facebook Live Stream Not Working on iPhone/iPad
- Close all active apps on your iPhone/iPad.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Start a live stream without connecting the external mic.
- After starting the live stream, plug the external mic into your device, and the no audio problem may fix.
Why does Facebook say live Error loading?
If you’re attempting to live stream to Facebook and having problems: … Check that the server URL and/or stream key were copied correctly. Make sure that you have a reliable internet connection. Disable ad blocking software or browser plugins that could prevent the video player from loading.
How do I fix unexpected error on Facebook on my iPhone?
Second Steps to Fix Facebook: Error Signing In
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- Wait for reboot.
- Tap Facebook app.
- Fill username and password. This process reactivates FB.
How do I fix my facebook app on my iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App. The first method that you should try is to swipe up the Facebook app from the Apps Preview to close it and then, again open the app on your iPhone. Usually, closing the app completely and relaunch it again works and the app works perfectly.
Why did my Facebook Live disappear?
In what seems to be another strike for Facebook, the social network mistakenly deleted Live videos of some of its users. A Facebook bug erased Live videos when users tried to post them to their Story and News Feed after the broadcast. … People whose videos we were unable to restore will get a notification on Facebook.
Where is the Facebook Live button on iPhone?
Broadcast live video on the go using the using the Facebook app for iOS and Android.
- Navigate to the Page, group, profile or event where you want to publish your live stream.
- Tap the Live button at the bottom of the post composer.
- Add a description to your video. …
- Tap Start Live Video.
Where is the live button on Facebook?
At the very top of your screen, in the new post field, tap “Live” (it’s next to a red camera icon). If you prefer, you can tap on “What’s on your mind” and then scroll down and tap “Live Video.” 2. If this is your first time, Facebook may ask for permission to use your camera and microphone.
Where did the live button go on Facebook?
To switch your Facebook camera to live video, look to the bottom of your screen for the various types of visual content you can create. On the far left, as shown below, you’ll see the setting, “LIVE.” Tap it once. (Don’t worry, you won’t go live right away.)
How do I fix live streaming problems?
6 steps to solving your streaming video problems
- Step 1: Restart everything. …
- Step 2: Know your internet speed. …
- Step 3: Try a different streaming service. …
- Step 4: Check your streaming device’s connection speed. …
- Step 4: Check your modem’s connection speed. …
- Step 5: Check your Wi-Fi router’s connection speed.
How do I fix error loading on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. …
- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. …
- You can also try using a different web browser.
Can you watch Facebook live without the app?
Live streams are available to viewers with or without a Facebook account. … Viewers can also watch your livestream on their TV by downloading the Facebook Watch TV App or casting the stream to their TV. Learn more.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I clear Facebook cache on my iPhone?
To clear the Facebook app’s cache on your iPhone, you can head into the app’s “Settings & Privacy” menu to clear its browser cache, and delete and reinstall the app to fully clear its cached data.
How do I fix login error unexpected error occurred on Facebook?
Hello Everyone Today We Are Going To See How To Fix Unexpected Error Occurred in Facebook. Click and Open browser history. Click on Clear Browsing Data and remove data for at least the past two weeks. Then Restart your device and login to Facebook.