How do you delete multiple Instagram posts at once?
For those who want to delete an Instagram post with multiple images, the process is just the same as it is for Instagram posts with a single image. Open the post containing the images you want to delete. Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the screen. Select Delete and confirm.
How do u delete multiple pictures on Instagram?
All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- On your Instagram profile, tap on the post you wish to delete.
- Then, on the top right corner of the post, tap on the three dots icon.
- Choose the Delete option.
Can you mass delete posts on Instagram?
Unfortunately, there are no longer any bulk IG image deleters for Android OS. Be cautious and read into any Android apps that claim they bulk delete Instagram photos and posts. … Anyways, the Instagram management apps that ARE available on Google Play only include bulk unlike and unfollow IG options.
How do you mass delete posts?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How many Instagram posts Can you delete per day?
Instagram Follow/ unfollow limit
Following and unfollowing is count as the same actions. The daily limit is 200 a day. 10 follows and unfollows per hour would keep your account safe and saves your account from being suspended.
Can I mass archive posts on Instagram?
Unfortunately, there is no way to mass archive all of your Instagram posts together and unarchive them later on your timeline. You can use Instagram archive features to hide your posts as long as you want to. The only suitable solution for this is that you have to Archive each post one by one.
How do I delete multiple photos?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I hide all my posts?
Facebook also has a tool to hide public Timeline posts en masse. To do this, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Limit Past Posts. After clicking the Limit Past Posts button, a warning will pop up advising that all your public posts will be converted to Friends only.
Can you mass delete FB posts?
The fastest way to erase Facebook posts is to do it in bulk. … To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.