Check the box next to “Anyone can view and RSVP (public event)” to allow any Facebook user to see your event. Uncheck the box to hide the event from anyone but invited guests. Click “Save Event” to change the event privacy.
How do I turn off RSVP on Facebook?
Removing event guests
- On the right side of the event, click Going, which should have a number next to it representing the number of people who have RSVP’d Yes. …
- Click the X next to the name of the person you’d like to remove from the event. …
- Click OK to confirm you really do want to remove this person from your event.
How do I remove a response from a Facebook event?
Click “X” next to your name in the Going section of the event page and then click “Yes” to remove the event from your Events list. The host of the event can’t invite you again if you uninvite yourself from his event. You will not receive any messages or notifications from the event after you leave it.
Can you change Facebook Event RSVP?
You may have to click See More first. Below Your Upcoming Events, select the event. Click your original response (example: Maybe, Going). Select a new response in the dropdown.
Can you turn off event invites on Facebook?
Use Facebook on a computer to see more blocking options. Find your your blocking settings. When you block event invites from a friend, you automatically ignore any invites from them and won’t receive notifications.
How do I turn off interests on Facebook?
To turn off notifications for an event you’ve responded to with Interested, Going or Maybe:
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. …
- Go to the event you responded to.
- Click and select Notification Settings.
- Click Off to stop receiving all notifications.
- Click in the top right.
How do I change an event date on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Find the event on your timeline, hover over it and click the arrow in the top-right corner. Select Edit… from the dropdown menu, and make your changes in the pop-up window.
Why is Facebook not letting me create an event?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you see events you declined Facebook?
To see past or declined events, press “upcoming” in the event overview to change the filter. You can also chose if you would like to show repeating and declined events in the overview.
How do I remove the event tab on Facebook?
To remove a tab or section, log into Facebook on a computer and then follow the instructions below.
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and click Settings.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left column.
- Click Settings next to the tab you want to remove.
- Click to select Off.
- Click Save.
How can I cancel all invites on Facebook?
How to Remove an Invite to a Facebook Group
- Log into Facebook and navigate to the “Friends” tab on the left side of the news feed. …
- Choose “Not Now” next to the group’s request you want to remove.
- Choose “See Hidden Requests” at the bottom of the page.