To the right of the search field at the top of the app or website, you can select whether you want to search posts, people, and photos, among other options. Enter a search term you remember from the post (like “funny dog”) and it’ll pull up related results.
How do you find someone’s posts on Facebook?
According to Facebook, to search for relevant content posted by your friends, follow these steps: Enter a keyword into the Search Typeahead at the top of the page. Click on either the Search icon or the “See more results for” option from the drop-down menu. You will land in the “All Results” filter by default.
How do I find an old post from a friend on Facebook?
To view a friend’s recent posts:
- Type their name in the “Search” box at the top of your News Feed and click “Enter”
- Scroll down to “Recent Posts” and click “See All”
- From here you can see your friend’s recent posts.
How do I search someone else’s timeline on Facebook?
A New Feature Helps You Quickly Search Timelines
To jump to a certain year, simply click the drop down menu under “Recent”. You can now immediately go to a specific year to search someone’s posts. From there, you can drill down a little further and even jump to an exact date and year.
How do I see all posts on my Facebook timeline?
Facebook Help Team
To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view. From there, you can click “All Posts” at the top of your Timeline and select a specific month.
How can I search for an old post on Facebook?
To find your old posts on your Facebook profile:
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
How do I search for a word in a Facebook post?
Find Facebook Posts by Keyword
- In the upper-left corner of Facebook.com, enter a word or group of words into the search bar. …
- Select Posts.
- Select Posts From to filter results by posts from Your Friends, Your Groups and Pages, or Public Posts.
Why can’t I see my friends Facebook posts?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why does no one see my Facebook posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
Can you search someone’s Facebook posts by date?
How do you search specific post on Facebook by date? You can search for Facebook posts by date by typing in the relevant keywords in Facebook search bar and use the filter of Posts and Date (Year) to show only the specific posts for a particular time period.
How do you view someones hidden posts on Facebook?
Finding Other’s Hidden Posts on the Mobile App
- Open the Facebook app. …
- Tap on the search box, which is located at the top of the screen.
- Type in “Posts from [insert your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box can find messages and comments posted by your friends, even the ones that are hidden.
- Tap on a search result.