How do I add photos to a Facebook group?
Ryan instructs you how to post pictures on Facebook.
- Go to groups and choose which groups you want to post pictures.
- Scroll down to photos (right above link section).
- Click on add photos.
- Add photos from your profile or upload pictures directly from your computer.
- Click on authorization to use photos.
How do I post a photo to a group on Facebook from my Iphone?
How do I share photos or videos to a Facebook group?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap Write something… …
- Tap Photo/Video.
- Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library or take a new one, then tap Done.
- Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
How do I post to a group page on Facebook?
If your account isn’t already set to your Page, click at the top right of Facebook, click Switch Profile and select your Page. Click your Page’s profile picture at the top right of Facebook and click See your Page. Beneath the post you want to share, click Share and select Share to a group.
How do I share a photo with a group?
Tap on any other pictures you’d also like to share, then click the Share button, which looks like an upward arrow in the iOS app and a sideways V in the Android one. If your contacts also use Google Photos, you can add these pics to a shared folder that friends can view and add photos to.
How many photos can you upload to Facebook group?
You can select up to five photos at a time to upload, or move as many photos as you want from an existing album. If this is an open group, the photos will be visible to everyone who views the group. Photos posted on closed and secret groups are only visible to other members.
How do I post to a group on Facebook without friends seeing it?
There is no setting in your profile that can stop your friends seeing the posts. The only way to make sure that no one except friends who are also in the group can see your group posts is to change the group setting to Closed.
How do I post to a group on Facebook Mobile?
To post to Facebook group on mobile (iPhone or Android): Tap the menu icon (three horizontal bars), then select Groups and click on your group. Tap Share something or Write Something. From here, you can compose a post, share a photo or video, add a poll, create an event, and more.
How do I post a picture from my gallery to Facebook?
How to share a picture to Facebook from your Android photo gallery
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap a photo you’d like to share to Facebook.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap the Facebook button.
- Type or add any information you find pertinent: tag friends, add location, add feelings.
- Tap Post.
How do you post a picture to someone’s Facebook page?
Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page. Click the box that says Write something to [Name]… and choose from the options. Photo/Video: You can select a photo or video to add to the post.
Can I post as a page in a group?
Therefore a Page cannot post to an existing Group unless the Admin linking the Group to the Page is also an Admin of the Group.
Why is nobody seeing my Facebook group posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
What’s the best way to share photos with friends?
In our roundup of the best photo editing software, we named Google Photos best for sharing. And, it’s available for both Android and iPhone users. Google keeps adding new features too. For example, if Google Photos sees that a particular friend is in your photo, it will offer to share it with them.
What is the best app for sharing photos?
The best private photo sharing sites
- Google Photos: Best free photo sharing site. …
- Amazon Photos: Best way to share photos for Prime members. …
- Dropbox: Best way to share photos and more. …
- WeTransfer: Quickly send your pictures. …
- Flickr: Best of the photo sharing sites. …
- SmugMug: Quality photo sharing website.
What is the best way to share digital photos?
OneDrive offers 5GB, and Dropbox offers 2GB. The cheap anytime-anywhere access can be the best way to share photos with family. Each of the services allows you to create a folder, upload the photos you want to share with your family, then either share the folder on a user-by-user basis or by using a sharable link.