How do I move a post from timeline to album?
Go to all photos, click on the options tab and click on move to other albums and select the album you want to move picture to.
How do I move photos from one album to another?
Select the album that contains the image you would like to move or copy. Hover over that image that you would like to copy/move and click the Tools icon on the bottom left of the image. Click Copy photo or Move photo depending on what action you would like to perform.
Why can’t I move a photo to another album Facebook?
Find the photo you’d like to move by scrolling through your timeline or using the Activity Log . Click to open the photo. Click Options in the bottom right. Select Move To Other Album and move the photo or video to an album you choose from the dropdown menu.
Can you rearrange photos on Facebook after posting?
If you’re looking to edit a post, tap the edit button and then a photo you’ve shared in the post or the small camera button (if you want to add more photos) at the bottom left to edit the photos. … You can reposition every single photo like this. Click Post or Save and the order of the photos will be updated.
How do I move photos on Facebook to another album?
To move a photo to another album:
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Go to the album with the photo you want to move.
- Hover over the photo and click the pencil icon.
- Select Move To Other Album and move the photo to an album you choose from the dropdown menu.
- Click Move Photo.
Why has my timeline album disappeared on Facebook?
Editing the privacy settings for your photos ensures that your friends and family can see pictures you post. If your photos or albums vanish but your settings are correct, you may need to contact Facebook for further assistance.
How do I move pictures into a folder?
To organize your photos and videos into new folders:
- On your Android phone, open Gallery Go .
- Tap Folders More. Create new folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder.
- Tap Create folder.
- Choose where you want your folder. SD card: Creates a folder in your SD card. …
- Select your photos.
- Tap Move or Copy.
How do I rearrange photos and videos in a Facebook album?
How to Arrange Photos in a Facebook Album
- Open your profile.
- Head to Photos > Album.
- Click the album you want to rearrange.
- Select Edit in the top-right corner of the album.
- Hover over the picture you want to move.
- Click and drag the photo to another location.
- Hit Save after you’re done.