Can you play YouTube app in background?
All you have to do is go for any YouTube, play it, and go to Home. The video will stop playing and to play it in the background you just need to pull down the notification shade (in Android) or the Control Centre (in iOS) and resume playing the video. Now, the video will easily play in the background.
Can YouTube still play in the background Android?
Unfortunately, unless you’re a subscriber to YouTube Premium ($11.99 a month) or YouTube Music ($9.99 a month), your ability to listen to a YouTube video in the background is limited — doable, but limited. Android users have it slightly better in this respect.
Why won’t YouTube play in the background Android?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device
If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How can I play YouTube in the background 2019?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I listen to Youtube with the screen off?
You can go to the Google Play Store, search for Float Tube and install the app. Once installed, just search for a video that you want to play with the screen off and then hit Play.
How do you watch YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button . The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
Step 1: Launch Chrome and go to YouTube official site. Step 2: Find the video you’re searching for and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen. Step 3: Choose the Desktop site option from the drop-down list. Step 4: The site will refresh automatically, then play the video in desktop mode.
Why YouTube is not working background?
To do this, just go to Settings on your Android phone and then go to Applications. Then search for YouTube and tap Clear Cache and Clear Date. For Samsung phones, you may need to take advantage of the storage space to get the clear date option.
How do I stop YouTube from running in the background on Android?
How to disable background playback
- Open YouTube.
- Tap your avatar in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Background & downloads.
- Tap Playback.
- Tap Off to completely disable background playback. To disable background playback when not using headphones or Bluetooth speakers, tap Headphones or external speakers.
How do I keep apps from running in the background on Android?
Android – “App Run in Background Option”
- Open the SETTINGS app. You will find the settings app on the home screen or apps tray.
- Scroll down and click on DEVICE CARE.
- Click on BATTERY options.
- Click on APP POWER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on PUT UNUSED APPS TO SLEEP in advanced settings.
- Select the slider to OFF.