Where is my Facebook email address?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How do I add my Facebook account to my iPhone?
Steps. Tap the Settings app on the device. Scroll and tap the “Facebook” button, which can be found just a little bit below the button labeled Twitter. Tap and enter your Facebook account credentials (username and password) into the login screen’s appropriate boxes.
How do I link my email to Facebook?
To add an email address:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Contact in the General tab.
- Click Add another email or mobile number, then enter your email and click Add.
- You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
How do I get my email on my phone?
How to Check your Email on an Android Phone
- Click on the Mail icon on the front screen of your phone.
- On the Mail screen, click on New account.
- Select Manual setup.
- Next we will fill in your incoming server settings: …
- Once you have put in your information, click “Next”.
- Now we will fill in your outgoing server settings:
Does Facebook have a email address?
Facebook is retiring its email service and has begun notifying users that all email sent to their @facebook.com address will soon be forwarded to their primary email address on file. Facebook users can turn off the forwarding feature, which is on by default.
Can I have two Facebook apps on my iPhone?
Using multiple Facebook accounts on your iPhone
Launch Friendly Social and tap the Add Account button, then Facebook as your account type. Log in as you would in a browser using your login credentials for Facebook. Then allow the app access to your account when prompted.
How do I log into Facebook back on my iPhone?
Go to settings and then click on facebook. Turn OFF the three facebook options. Then, go back home and go into your facebook app, log in, and it should work. After you log in, you can go back and turn those three options back on.
How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
Following are the ways to recover Facebook account instantly:
- At first, visit the Gmail account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and last remember the password to access.
- If you failed to do so, click on forgot password button and enter the certain mobile phone number that you have registered.
How do I sync my Google account with Facebook?
Just go to your Facebook account settings, select Gmail in the Linked Accounts section, and that’s it. Log in to your Gmail account then go to http://facebook.com. Notice that you will be directed to your Facebook profile without being asked to login first.
What happens if you forgot your Facebook email?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How do I access my email on my iPhone?
Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars.
- Tap Save.
Why is my email not working on my iPhone?
Make sure your phone is connected to the internet. You might need to reset your network settings, which control how your iPhone connects to your cellular network and Wi-Fi. 2. Try logging into your email on a different device, or check with your email service provider to ensure that the system isn’t temporarily down.