Why can’t I play YouTube videos on safari?
Safari extensions can prevent some video from streaming. Go to Safari > Preferences then select select the Extensions tab. If you have any installed, switch to OFF, quit then relaunch Safari, try again.
How do I fix YouTube playback error on Mac?
Clear cookies and cache to fix Youtube An error occurred playback id Safari
- Go to the History of your browser.
- Then choose Clear browsing data. You can fix the YouTube error by changing browser settings.
- Select the type of data you want to clear and the time range.
- Restart the browser.
How do I fix YouTube on safari?
Here is how:
- Open Safari.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, click Safari > Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Manage Website Data button.
- This will open a new window saying Loading Website Data. …
- You can click the Remove All button. …
- Scroll and find Youtube and then select it.
- Then click Remove and Done.
What do you do when YouTube says playback error?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
How do you fix videos that are not playing on safari?
If the video cannot be played on Safari or it keeps buffering and stuttering, there might be too many cache and history cookies clogged up on Safari. You should clear Safari cache on iPhone to ensure smooth playback.
How do I play videos in Safari browser?
In the Safari app on your Mac, navigate to the web video you want to play. Click and hold the Audio button in the Smart Search field or in a tab. Choose Enter Picture in Picture. You can drag the window to any corner of the screen and the window stays put, even if you switch desktop spaces.
Why do I get playback error?
Why Video Playback Errors and other Issues occur? Mostly video playback problems arise due to unsupported codec packs or device drivers. Sometimes the video file may also turn corrupt due to abrupt interruption during transfer/download/processing or due to a virus in the drive. … Device drivers are not updated.
How do I fix playback error on Mac?
Open System Preferences > Flash Player then select the Advanced tab. If you are using Safari to view YouTube content. With Sadari open, press command + Option + E to empty the Safari cache. Quit and relaunch Safari, try a video.
Why is my YouTube showing an error?
There are many root causes of error messages. Many are out of YouTube’s control, including a bad internet connection and insufficient memory on your device. Some of the most common error messages are: “Please check your network connection (Retry).”
How do I empty my cache on safari?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Why is my YouTube not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do I clear my YouTube cache?
To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct. To check if you have any updates pending open Google Play and tap on the hamburger icon.
How do you fix something wrong on YouTube?
What to do when YouTube says something went wrong?
- Update your browser. For Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Launch Google Chrome. …
- Remove devices from Google Account. Check the added devices. Open your Google Account. …
- Change Google account password. Go to Google Account. …
- Reinstall the web browser. Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
How do I fix Plex playback error?
A bad Plex update can always result in Plex playback error s1001, especially if the error occurs after you install a new build recently. You can fix the problem after you completely uninstall your current Plex Media Server version, remove the registry key for Plex, and re-install the newest version cleanly.