Why do Facebook marketplace messages disappear?
Why can’t I find a conversation from marketplace in my inbox? … Usually if someone removes the item from marketplace, it will state that the item has been removed however in this case the entire conversation has disappeared.
How do I find archived messages from marketplace?
Once you’re in the Chats screen, click the settings icon (the little gear next to the large “Messenger” label) to reveal another dropdown menu. 4. From the dropdown menu, click “Archived Threads.” You will then be taken to your archived conversations, which you can read as you like.
How do I find a marketplace conversation?
To browse these conversations:
- Log in to your marketplace and go to your Admin panel.
- Open the “Transactions & Reviews / View conversations” from your Admin panel.
- Click “Read conversations” for the conversation you want to read more.
Are Facebook marketplace messages public?
Technically, yes. This is because products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace.
How do I get rid of marketplace messages?
2 Answers. On desktop it has the gear to delete the messages right by the sellers name. On mobile hold down on name and menu pops up, press delete.
How do you find archived messages on FB?
- For Facebook.com, open Messages. It’s at the top of Facebook on the same menu bar as your profile name.
- Select See All in Messenger at the bottom of the message window.
- Select the Settings gear icon in the upper-left corner of the Messenger window.
- Select Hidden Chats. All archived messages appear in the left pane.
How do you retrieve archived messages?
Restore archived text conversations, calls or voicemails
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call or voicemail that you want to restore. …
- At the top right, tap Restore conversations .
How do you find hidden conversations on Messenger?
First, visit messenger.com and then log in to your Messenger account. Now, tap on the gear (Settings) icon at the top of the page and go to ‘Hidden chats. ‘ Here, you’ll see a list of chats you’ve hidden over the years.
What is the real Facebook marketplace?
What Is It? Marketplace allows Facebook users, 18 years old and up, to post pictures of their garage sale items and collectibles and browse items offered by nearby sellers as well. The sellers set the price, but would-be buyers are welcome to counter with another offer.
Can you search by seller on Facebook marketplace?
If you’re on a computer or laptop, go to your Facebook Homepage. You’ll easily see a tab labeled Marketplace. From there, you can search for a category, specific product, or any seller near your location.
How do I make my marketplace messages private?
go to “General> Privacy”, in the “Private marketplace” section, check the “Make marketplace private (users must log in to browse listings and user profiles)” box, save settings.
How do you send a private message on Facebook marketplace?
How do I send a private message to a Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to the Page you want to message.
- Click Send Message below the Page’s cover photo.
- Type your message and press enter to send.
Can I see who viewed my marketplace?
Unfortunately not. You can see how many page views your purchased products have received – have a look in Business Reports in your seller account.