Only their followers can get to see. This is due to the fact that all the users who liked and retweeted the subject tweet, have their accounts set up as private. The only people that can see their action on tweets are their confirmed followers. There’s only so much space for this sort of thing.
Why cant I see liked tweets on my timeline?
Favoriting (now “liking”) tweets does not show on your followers’ timeline like retweets do. However, anyone (as long as your account is public) can see the tweets you’ve liked by going in your profile, and in the “likes” tab.
Why can’t I see my likes on twitter?
Why can’t I see all my Likes on Twitter
It means if you are not seeing all of your likes then must be out of sync. If there has been no activity( reply, tweets, or retweets) on your twitter account for some time say months or years then your account will be moved to archive storage.
Why can’t I see who liked someone’s tweet?
Why can’t i see who liked my tweet
There is only one reason why you can’t see the name of the person who liked or favorited your retweet. This happens when a user has made their profile private. If you have followed the person before they liked or retweeted, only then you can see them on the list.
Did twitter stop showing likes?
They haven’t completely disappeared, but they are now “behind a tap”, meaning you have to actually click on a tweet to engage with if before you can see how many likes, retweets and replies it has received.
Why is my twitter timeline suddenly empty?
Problems with your network could also be the reason why your timeline is empty. If Twitter cannot communicate with its servers, it cannot display any contents on your account. To verify if your network is the culprit, run a simple speed test using Fast.com to measure your network’s bandwidth.
Do twitter likes mean anything?
Likes are represented by a small heart and are used to show appreciation for a Tweet. You can view the Tweets you’ve liked from your profile page by clicking or tapping into the Likes tab.
Can you search your likes on twitter?
open the Favorites tab which will display all tweets the user has made a favourite. press CTRL + F and type in a keyword to search the favourites on that page (if a match is found, the favourite will be highlighted)
How can I see the private likes on my tweets?
Method 2 of 2: Using a Computer
- Click Profile. It’s in the menu that runs along the left side of Twitter. …
- Click the tweet to want to check. This opens the tweet in its own page.
- Click Retweets or Likes below the tweet. This displays the list of people who’ve retweeted or liked your tweet.
How do I hide my likes on twitter?
Hiding Your Likes from Others
- Log in to Twitter and click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of the home screen. Choose “Settings.”
- Go to the “Security and privacy” tab.
- Scroll down to find the “Privacy” section and tick the box next to the “Protect my Tweets” option.
- Click on the “Save changes” button.
Can someone see if you like and unlike a tweet?
If you like a Tweet, the Tweet owner will get a notification for it and the notification doesn’t leave their mentions even if you unlike it. If you unlike the Tweet and put your Account to Private, the person will still have the notification in their mentions.
How do I hide my likes on twitter 2021?
Tap on menu icon from top-left corner.
- And then tap on Settings and privacy.
- Go to Privacy and safety.
- Turn on toggle for Protect your Tweets.
- And that is literally it on how to hide likes on Twitter. …
- Tap on your profile image OR, simply tap on Profile.
- Open Likes section.