How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
Click on the “Friends” selection box beneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” Click on “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click on “Limit Old Posts” to limit your archived posts to friends only.
How do I make my facebook 100% private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make my entire Facebook profile private?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” Doing so will open the “Privacy” tab on the right.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Click the Facebook button in the upper-left corner. Select “Edit Profile” at the top of the menu on the left. Click the “Edit” button next to each entry in your profile. Click the “Audience” drop-down menu and select “Only Me” to hide that piece of profile information.
How we know who visited my Facebook profile?
To access the list of who has viewed your profile, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and scroll all the way down to “Privacy Shortcuts.” There, just below the new “Privacy Checkup” feature, you will find the new “Who viewed my profile?” option.
How do you set your Facebook to private on iPhone?
How you connect
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom right of the screen. …
- Scroll down and tap Settings from the list of menu options.
- Tap Account Settings from the pop up window.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select a subject for which you want to customize your privacy settings.
How do I hide profile pictures on Facebook?
To change this, open each profile picture and go to Edit, click the privacy button, and under Who should see this?, choose More Options and then click Only Me. You must do this separately for each photo in the album, including your current profile picture.