You can use polls to make plans and coordinate with other people on Messenger. For example, one member in a group can create a poll, and the others can vote to choose an activity, select a time or pick a location. You can also use polls on Facebook messages.
How do you create a poll in messenger?
Here’s how: in a group conversation, just the + icon and then select Polls. From there, you can add the question and specific answers for your friends to vote on, and press submit. The poll will appear in the Messenger conversation, where your friends can easily vote.
Can you still create a poll on Facebook 2020?
If you want to make a poll on any Group, simply go to your Group Page. After that, click or tap at the top status bar where it says, “Write something.” Now, select the ‘Publishing Tools’ option. Once you are in the Publishing Tools Page, click on ‘+Create’ and select ‘Poll.
Did Facebook Get Rid of polls?
Originally Answered: Did Facebook remove the ability to create a poll? It appears from this thread that as of May 25th 2019, Facebook has removed the ability to create a poll from the main page.
Why can’t I vote in Messenger poll?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Timeline?
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Timeline (Android)
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on What’s on your mind.
- Scroll down and click on Poll.
- Fill in details like (Ask a question or Name of poll, Include options or Names of contestants)
- Set poll Expiration time.
How do you create a poll on Facebook Mobile?
How do I create or edit a poll in a Facebook group?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Write something…
- Scroll down and select Poll.
- Enter a question and add options for group members to select.
- Tap Post.
How do I create a poll on Facebook?
How to do a Facebook poll on a desktop computer
- Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Select the group you wish to poll or click “+Create Group” to make a new group.
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down.
Why won’t Facebook let me do a poll?
And so, Facebook doesn’t actually let you create polls on your regular newsfeed. It just ain’t an option. Groups are a completely different story, however, whether it’s a private group you’ve been invited to join or a public group with thousands of members. … Notably missing from all those options: “Poll”.
How do you create a poll on Messenger Android?
Android: From Chats, tap a group conversation to open it. Tap VOTE. Tap to select an option or tap to add another option.
- Click on your group chat to open it.
- Click near the bottom left.
- Click .
- In the blank text box, type in a question to ask the group.
- Type in the options to choose from.
- Click Create Poll.
Did messenger remove polls?
Facebook first launched polls in Messenger back in 2016, but they were removed recently as part of Facebook’s ‘Lightspeed’ revamp of the Messenger app, which sought to streamline its operations and declutter presentation. … We’ve also added Polls to the Messenger Desktop app, available for both Mac and Windows users.”
Does Facebook have a poll feature?
A Facebook poll is what you would probably expect it to be – a poll that has been created on Facebook. They can be created on personal walls, on pages, in groups, and in messages. … The poll results are then tallied as members vote, and members are able to vote more than once if you allow them to do so.
Why is Facebook not letting me create an event?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.