From General, click Visitor Posts. Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: Allow photo and video posts.
Why are visitor posts not showing on Facebook Page?
When a visitor posts to your Facebook Page, it does not show up in the main feed the same way as your own postings do. Instead, it is hidden within your Facebook “posts page.” Which means, visitors to your page cannot easily view posts on your Facebook page made by visitors.
Can anyone post on a Facebook page?
Facebook Pages are public spaces. Anyone who can see the Page can see your post or comment. When you post or comment on a Page, a story can be published in News Feed and other places on Facebook. You can only post on Pages that have allowed visitor posts.
Can you turn off visitor posts on Facebook page?
Step 2: With the “General” tab selected, find and select “Visitor Posts.” Step 3: You then have the option to select either “Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts” or “Disable posts by other people on the Page” (depending on your preference).
Where are visitor posts on my Facebook page 2020?
If you allow visitors to publish on your Page, their posts can appear in the Visitor Posts section after you click Posts on the left side of your Page. If you allow photo and video posts, posts by others can also appear in the Photos and Videos sections of your Page.
How do I approve visitor posts on my Facebook page?
How to approve visitor posts on your Page
- From the top of your Page, click on Settings.
- In the left-hand column, click on Activity Log.
- Then, go to the Posts by Others section. …
- Click to the forbidden sign icon (circle with a line) next to the post you want to approve, and then select Allowed on Page.
How do I post on my facebook page 2020?
How do I like or comment as my Page on another Page’s post?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
What is the difference between a Facebook group and a Facebook page?
Facebook pages are predominantly public. They are visible to everyone on the platform. A Facebook group however can be both public and private. You can choose to ask questions to members before you allow them access to the group, letting you choose the people you allow to be a part of the discussion.
Who can write on my Facebook wall?
To prevent your friends from posting on your profile:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Profile and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your profile? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
How do I get rid of public posts on Facebook?
Limit Past Posts
Facebook also has a tool to hide public Timeline posts en masse. To do this, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Limit Past Posts. After clicking the Limit Past Posts button, a warning will pop up advising that all your public posts will be converted to Friends only.
How do I block posts on my Facebook page?
Unsubscribe from a friend to hide all of his posts.
- Click the “Search” field at the top of the screen.
- Type the person’s name who you want to block. Click his name when it appears in the drop-down list. His profile appears.
- Click the “Subscribe” button at the top right. A drop-down menu appears.
- Click “Unsubscribe.”
How does my Facebook business page look as visitors 2021?
To see what your Page looks like to visitors:
- Go to your Page.
- Click View as Visitor next to Promote.
Can my friends see what I post on a page?
Your friends see your posts, your photos, and pages you like. You can also override the privacy settings on any post as you write it using the Audience Selector. You can also review your past posts using the Activity Log from your Timeline. It shows you your previous posts and who you shared them with.