A Google account is required in order to sign into YouTube and use to comment, like and view other videos on the site. However, for those who already have an email account (or just don’t want a Gmail account), Google accounts can be made using any valid non-Gmail address.
Can you comment on YouTube videos without an account?
You can watch videos on YouTube without signing in, but you can’t add comments until you sign in with your Google account. When you leave your first comment, you agree to set up your own YouTube channel. This doesn’t mean you have to post videos (though you can).
Do you need an account to comment on YouTube?
Do I need a channel to comment? No, you only need to set up a YouTube user account; you’ll just need an e-mail address for account validation.
Can I log into YouTube without a Google account?
If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create a new one.
- Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link.
- In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts.
- Select Claim channel.
How do you make a YouTube account without Gmail?
Create YouTube account without Gmail or Google account
- Go to Youtube.com on your browser.
- Click on the Sign In button at the top right corner of the webpage.
- On the Sign In form, click on the Create account link.
- Enter your name, your existing email address, and your desired password.
How do you comment on YouTube without your real name?
How do I hide my name on YouTube comments?
- When signed in, click on your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Click “Settings” in the menus.
- Next, click “Create a new channel” in the “Account” section.
- Type any name there and save.
Is it dangerous to comment on YouTube videos?
Even people with zero YouTube activity and people who upload videos for private sharing have received such comments. Forums on Reddit argue that subscribing to such commenters can have serious consequences. Even a little gesture like replying could have you in danger and have you potentially lose your YouTube channel.
Why can’t I comment on YouTube Videos 2020?
The most common reason you can’t comment on a YouTube video is the video creator has turned off the comments feature for one or more of their videos. If the video has any controversial content, the video creator may block comments to prevent any unwanted messages or spam.
Can you like your own comment on YouTube?
As a creator, you are able to “love” a comment that was made on your video, and the person who commented will know that was from you—obviously, as only the person who created the video can “love” a comment.
How do I make a Google account without a phone number?
Gmail – Google will let you create an account, and skip the part about entering a phone number, although you must provide birthday and gender.
- Click “Create account“
- Follow steps (and skip phone number)
Can you have a Google Account without Gmail?
Tip: You don’t need a Gmail account to create a Google Account. You can use your non-Gmail email address to create one instead. Go to the Google account Sign In page.
Why do I need a Google account for YouTube?
To sign in to YouTube, you’ll need to create a Google Account. A Google Account lets you use many YouTube features including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History. Go to YouTube.
How do you start a YouTube account and make money?
Steps on how to make money on YouTube
- Step 1: Setup and build your YouTube channel. …
- Step 2: Add content. …
- Step 3: Build an audience. …
- Step 4: Monetize your videos. …
- Step 5: Get at least 4,000 watch hours to start earning money. …
- Step 6: Set up Google Adsense. …
- Step 7: Check your analytics. …
- Step 8: Market your videos elsewhere.
How can I make a fake Google account?
Creating a dummy account in Google is a quick process. Your first step is going to the account creation page in Google. You will of course “enter a fake name.” If you need help coming up with a fake name, you can visit the Random Name Generator.