Bottom Line. You can blog on Facebook for free using either the social channel’s post or Facebook Notes features. For peak blogging results though—especially if you want to make the most money from your blogging efforts—it’s best to build your own blog and use Facebook to promote that blog.
How do I make a Facebook page for my blog?
How to Make a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php to get started. …
- Click on Brand or Product in the upper right box. …
- In the category dropdown, select Website.
- Type in your blog name under the Category dropdown box, check the box to agree to Facebook’s TOS, and click Get Started.
Should I make a Facebook page for my blog?
Having a page allows you to grow a much larger audience than your own personal network would permit, and as your readers share your content, your content will go more viral via Facebook. Giving your blog a more permanent presence on Facebook only facilitates this.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
The main difference between Facebook and a blog is that the blog content is in your control while Facebook content is out of your control. … On FB, you cannot: Search your own stuff. Change the status of any of your posts.
Which is better blog or Facebook page?
Blog posts last much longer.
A blog post will be an evergreen resource for years, while a Facebook post is essentially seen once, and is then lost in the feed. A Facebook post has a steep drop-off in readers, is virtually valueless after a week, and might as well not exist after a month.
How do Facebook pages earn money?
How to Earn Money from Your Facebook Page?
- Earn by selling Facebook likes. There is a mad race to get maximum likes on any Facebook fan page. …
- Publish sponsored posts. …
- Post content With affiliate marketing links. …
- Creating an offer on your fan page. …
- Become an influential marketer. …
- Sell your fan page.
What is the best blog platform?
The 5 Best Blogging Platform Options to Consider:
- Wix – Best blogging platform for most.
- WordPress with Bluehost – Best for building a brand.
- Strikingly – Best blogging platform for creatives.
- Squarespace – Best complement to your online store.
- Blogger – Best free blogging platform.
What’s the best free blogging platform?
The best free blogging platforms
- Wix. The best free blogging platform for beginners. …
- Weebly. The second best blogging platform for beginners. …
- Substack. Blurring the line between blogs and newsletters. …
- WordPress.org. The best blogging platform for fine control over your design. …
- WordPress.com. …
- Joomla. …
- Site123. …
Are personal blogs successful?
The success of a personal blog quite often depends on the post frequency as well. That’s because it’s not just about posting good content once and letting it slide afterwards. That kind of popularity will get a personal blog nowhere. If anything, it’ll only make it look like its best time has passed.
Can you make money blogging on Facebook?
Facebook – Depending on your niche you can expect to pay about $1 per click to your blog, but there are many variables that can influence how much you will pay.
Is it better to have a FB page or group?
If you’re looking to establish a brand and promote your business to a large number of people, a Facebook Page makes the most sense. If you’re a new or small businesses looking to establish a presence, a group can be of great help, especially if you sell niche products.
What’s a personal blog mean?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. … A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
What is a blog vs a vlog?
“Blog VS vlog” is a conflict that the internet community split up. A blog is a website that contains written events, stories, topics, etc. On the other hand, a vlog is similar to a blog, however, the latter contains video content instead of written content.
What is the difference between a blogger and a writer?
Another difference between writers, and bloggers is; that blogging is a personal approach. The bloggers post their personal experiences, and thoughts about a product, a public issue, a service, or anything that comes to his/her mind. On the contrary, writers write from their professional prospective.
Can I change Facebook group into a page?
You cannot simply migrate over your Facebook group. You have to start a new Facebook business page, then add the group members to the page. … You must personally be one of the admins on the Facebook group page you want to migrate. If you are not an admin, ask the founder to add you as one.
How do I post a blog on my business Facebook page?
Log in to your Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you’re sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you’ve pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate below the text box.