First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search. You can add a range of dates, or just one specific date.
How do I find a specific tweet?
Enter your search into the search bar on Twitter. At the top left of your results page, click “Search filters” and then “Advanced search.” Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results. Click “search” to see results.
Can you edit the date on a tweet?
It is not possible to change the date of a Tweet.
How do you search Twitter by time?
You can search for tweets sent prior to a specific date, after a specific date, and within a specific range of dates. The easiest way to do a twitter search by date is to use the dropdown calendar menu and select a “from” date and a “to” date or both, depending on what you’re looking for.
How do you find old tweets from someone else?
Open the Twitter app and log-in your account. Click the “Search” button in the bottom section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets. If you are searching for the old tweets of another user, type “from:” and the user’s username, remember, you no longer need to use “@” in searching.
What was first tweet?
In celebration of its eighth birthday, Twitter created the First Tweets site that allows you to find your first tweet. Not only could you find your first tweet, you could enter any Twitter username to find their first tweet. People were excited to share their first tweet using the hashtag #FirstTweet.
Can you search Twitter by phone number?
How to Find someone on Twitter by Phone Number
- Step #1: Open your Twitter mobile app. …
- Step #2: There, tap the “Settings and privacy” section.
- Step #3: After that, scroll down to find “Discoverability and contacts” and tap.
- Step #4: There, activate the “Sync address book and contacts” toggle.
How do I edit a tweet I already posted?
Twitter does not let you edit tweets after they have been published. Twitter does, however, let you delete individual tweets. You can salvage the offending tweet by copying, rewriting and reposting it to Twitter as a new tweet and deleting the old one.
How do you change the time and date on twitter?
Go to your device’s Settings. Tap General. Tap Date & Time. Slide the switch next to Set Automatically, to turn on.
How do I edit a tweet?
To revise a tweet, log in to Twitter, and select Profile. Copy the text from the tweet, and delete it. Paste in a new tweet, revise, and Tweet.
How do I see all my likes on twitter?
How to See All Twitter Likes
- To search your twitter likes or favorites, open your twitter account and go to the profile section on the left side of your screen.
- Once you are on your twitter profile section, find the liked tab under your profile picture. …
- Once you click on Likes, scroll through the favorites.
Does twitter delete old tweets?
Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How do I do an advanced search on twitter?
Start by doing a simple Twitter search on the website’s top, right corner. When you see the results, click the “More options” drop down menu, then click “Advanced search”. This will take you to the advanced search options.
How do you look at old tweets on mobile?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
What was BTS first tweet?
On January 24, 2013 or 8 years ago, Jimin made his first tweet as a member of BTS. Jimin posted a short and sweet message on Twitter for the first time and said, “Hi, I’m Jimin. I’m now revealed on Twitter! I’m 19 years old and I love dancing!