Here’s how: If you’re browsing your Instagram feed on your phone and you come across a photo you’d like to download, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Copy Link. (The photo must be from a public Instagram profile.) Then just email the link to yourself so that you can open it on a computer.
Can you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
Because of very valid copyright issues, Instagram does not let you download other users’ photos, either on a desktop browser, or on an iOS or Android mobile device. … To download any image on Instagram open the image in a fresh browser tab.
Can you download pictures from Instagram?
Launch Instagram on your device and find the image you want to download. Tap the icon above the image (three vertical dots). Select the “Copy Link” option. … Tap “Download,” followed by “Download image.”
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app. …
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
Navigate to your Instagram photo within your desktop browser. Hold down Shift + Command + 4. Drag to select the area of the image you need to capture. After taking a screenshot, find the image saved as a .
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
Where can I download Instagram photos?
This service is user-friendly and simple.
- Open the Instagram post with a picture you want to save;
- Copy the link of the Instagram publication;
- On Ingramer Instagram Downloader page paste a link to a field next to the Download button;
- Click the Download button. The photo will immediately be saved to the Downloads folder.
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Step 1. Open the Instagram app > Find the photos you want to save to the camera roll on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2. Tap on the top right corner > Choose Copy Share URL > Open Safari and Paste and Go to the URL you have copied > Long press the photos you want to save > Tap Copy.
What is the best app to save Instagram photos?
Here are some of the best apps to save Instagram videos to camera roll for Android devices:
- InsTake Downloader. …
- Saver Reposter For Instagram. …
- Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App. …
- Repost For Instagram – Regrann. …
- Quick Save. …
- InstaGet. …
- Downloader for Instagram: Photo & Video Saver. …
- FastSave For Instagram.
How do I download a collection from Instagram?
How to Download Saved Posts from Instagram
- Select the Login option from the drop-down menu.
- Login using your Instagram account credentials. It’s needed to access your Instagram collections that are private by default.
- Click Edit at the menu bar, select Download > My Saved Posts.
How can I save all my photos from Instagram?
It’s easy to download all of your Instagram data using the web version. Go to instagram.com. Click on the gear icon next to your Edit Profile option and select Privacy and Security. Scroll down to Data Download.
How do you download pictures from Instagram to your computer?
Download Instagram photos to a PC or Mac
- Login to get started. (Image: © Joseph Foley on Instagram) …
- Get the download link via email. (Image: © Joseph Foley on Instagram) …
- Download your data. (Image: © Joseph Foley on Instagram) …
- Find the image source. …
- Copy the code. …
- Save to collection. …
- View and edit your images. …
- Go to post.