Post topics can be created, edited and deleted only by admins and moderators, and each group can have up to 150 post topics. Once an admin or moderator has created post topics, anyone in the group can apply those topics directly to posts they’ve written. Each post can have a maximum of 1 topic added to it.
How do I use group topics on Facebook?
One way of doing so is to use “Topics” to organize posts within the group. To create Topics, click on Manage Group in the left-column menu, then choose Topics for Posts. You will have the ability to create and save multiple Topics.
How do you search for a topic in a Facebook group?
How do I search for posts in a Facebook group?
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. …
- Click on the right.
- Enter names or keywords that appear in the post or the comments of the post you’re searching for.
- Filter search results by selecting options on the left.
How do I start a discussion in a Facebook group?
How do I create a discussion in a group?
- Open Discussions. In Group Navigation, click the Discussions link.
- Add Discussion. Click the Add Discussion button.
- Save Discussion. Click the Save button to start the discussion.
- View Discussion. View the discussion you started in your group.
How do I organize my posts in a Facebook group?
4 key ways to organize content
- Set up Units in your group. Units allow you to create sections for content in your group. …
- Create a list of hashtags for your members. …
- Use keywords alerts or topic tags in your group. …
- Pin important posts in the announcements.
How do you make a facebook group fun?
12 Facebook Group Engagement Tactics that Work Like a Charm
- 1) Welcome New Members of Your Group. …
- 2) Make It Easy for Members to Engage With Your Group. …
- 3) Leverage the Power of Storytelling. …
- 4) Post Polls, Surveys and Quizzes. …
- 5) Ask Questions. …
- 6) Post Photo Quotes. …
- 7) Follow the Posting Strategy of “Edu-tainment”
What are the Facebook categories?
Currently, Facebook offers 6 page types. These are: Local Business or Place. Company, Organization or Institution.
Commonly used Brand or Product categories are:
- Baby Goods/Kids Goods.
What is Facebook nowadays?
Facebook is a social networking site that makes it easy for you to connect and share with family and friends online. … Today, Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with more than 1 billion users worldwide.
What are Facebook group post topics?
To create a topic in a group, add a hashtag to a keyword or phrase in a post. This turns topics and phrases into clickable links in your posts in a group and helps other group members find posts they’re interested in. Group members can add up to 30 topics per post.
How do I see all posts in a Facebook group?
Yes. Go to your Activity Log from your timeline, select Groups from the filter options on the left side, then type the name of the group into the search box at the top. That should filter to just your posts for that group.
Can admins see what you search in a Facebook group?
We cannot, however, do certain things, like see your search history in the group, view your message history with other group members, or see anything on your profile that we wouldn’t otherwise be able to see based on your privacy settings. We also can’t tell who reported a post or the whole group to Facebook.
How do you describe a Facebook group?
Groups You’ve Joined
- Hover your mouse cursor over the “Groups” link in the Facebook home page sidebar to reveal a link labeled “More.”
- Click the “More” link to open a list of your groups.
- Click a group’s name.
- Click the “About” tab below the photos of group members to open the group’s description.
What is a Facebook discussion group?
A discussion is a conversation that you can have with other members of Facebook. Discussions often take place in Facebook groups, but they are not required or exclusive only to groups. … Then other individuals can comment on that post and essentially start a conversation on that topic.