How do I change a file in a Facebook group?
- Find the post where you added the file.
- Click the Upload Revision button.
- You’ll get information on the file, including all revisions. Click the “Upload New Version” button.
- Select your file and upload.
How do I edit a Facebook post with an attachment?
To edit the document, a member just clicks the Edit button in the top-right corner. Members can comment below documents as well. Only group admins can delete a document; to do that, just click the Delete link.
How do I add a file section to a Facebook group?
- Step 1: From any browser visit website, facebook.com.
- Step 2: Log in to your account by entering the required details.
- Step 3: Next from your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Step 4: To the right of Write something, click on More option and Add File.
Why can’t I upload a file to Facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook page?
How to Add a Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Create the Content to Display Within Your Custom Tab. …
- Step 2: Log In to Facebook as a Facebook Developer. …
- Step 3: Create and Name Your New Tab. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Facebook Page Tab. …
- Step 5: Add Your New Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page.
Why can’t I edit my post on Facebook?
Facebook. On Facebook, you’re able to edit post captions, but you can’t change images and videos. … And one more thing to keep in mind is that Facebook posts which have been boosted, or are part of an ad campaign, cannot be edited.
Can someone see if you edit a post on Facebook 2020?
Except, as it turns out, those tiny fixes and changes aren’t so secret after all. Anyone who can see your post can see a full history of its edits. All they have to do is click the gray text that reads “Edited” at the bottom of your comment, just to the left of the “Like” button.
How do I attach a PDF to a Facebook comment?
To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
Where is the File tab on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Once files are added to the Group, the File tab will appear and you can then view all your files under that tab.
How do I search for a file on my Facebook page?
To do so go the group, under the big group banner there are little tabs with the words “Discussion, Members, Events, Photos, Files”. This is where the files tab is located under the group banner. Now that you’re on the files page, you have the option to search everything in files, or just files or documents.
Can you post a Word document on Facebook?
To upload a Word document to Facebook, you must use a Facebook application. While Facebook allows users to upload photos and videos to their profiles, users don’t have the option to upload other files, such as Word or PDF documents, without first adding a file-sharing application to their accounts.
Why can’t I see who has seen my post in my Facebook group?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Margaret, Facebook messages and posts in groups with fewer than 250 people are marked as “seen” after your group members have seen them. If your group reaches 250 members or more, you’ll no longer see who’s seen messages and posts.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you interact as your profile or your Page in your group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- On the right next to + Invite, click and select your profile or your Page.
How do you tell if you are blocked from a group on Facebook?
If you’ve been blocked, when you try to access the group, you won’t be able to see anything except for a blank page, and the group wont come up when you do a search. if you’ve simply been removed, you can still see the group, and a “join group” button will be visible.