You can find and access the activity log from Facebook app on your iPhone and iPad in just a few taps. Just open the Profile tab in Facebook, tap the Gear (Settings) icon below your profile picture to open the Profile settings screen. Here you can access the Activity log which includes all your activity on Facebook.
How do I see my activity on Facebook app?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap. Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like: …
- You can also scroll down and tap View Activity History to show your activity history.
How do I see all activity on iPhone?
How to check app usage on an iPhone
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the words “Screen Time” (beside an hourglass icon in a purple square).
- Tap “See All Activity.”
Where is the activity log on FB?
Facebook: Here’s How to View Your Activity Log
- Step 1: From your Facebook home feed, tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Step 2: Under your profile picture and name (and bio, if you’ve added one), tap “Activity Log.” This will take you to the timeline of your recent Facebook activity.
How do I see all activity on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook, head to your profile, and then click the “View Activity Log” button at the bottom right of your cover photo. Now you’ll see everything you’ve ever done on Facebook in one big list.
Why can I not see my activity log on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If your Activity Log is blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your window or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Can you track activity on an iPhone?
Health automatically counts your steps, walking, and running distances. … And, if you have an Apple Watch, it automatically tracks your Activity data.
How do you find hidden apps on iPhone?
How To View Your Hidden App Purchases:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the profile icon or your photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap on your Apple ID. You may need to enter your Apple ID password. Use Face or Touch ID if prompted.
- Tap Hidden Purchases to find hidden apps.
How can I see my iCloud activity?
Use your PC to see where you’re signed in
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click Account Details, then click Manage Apple ID.
- Click any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, and OS version. The information might vary depending on the device type.
How do you see what someone likes on Facebook 2020?
It’s at the bottom of the page. This displays all of the information on your friend’s profile. Scroll down and tap See All next to “Likes.” Although you can browse by category, you can scroll down to this option to see all of your friend’s Likes on one page. Tap the number of Likes to see all Likes at once.