Why can’t I see my groups on Facebook app?
-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I see my groups on Facebook on iPhone?
How do I see a list of my Facebook groups?
- Tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Your Groups at the top.
- Scroll down to see your Pinned Groups and all other groups you manage or are in.
How do I find my groups on FB?
1. Log on to Facebook. Click “Home,” which is located to the right of your name in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. The tab with your Groups list is located on the far left side of your Home page.
Why have my groups disappeared on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
How do I get my group back on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you were the only admin of a group, the group will be able to nominate a new admin once your account is converted and you leave the group. Once you’ve rejoined the group with your authentic account, you can either nominate yourself or ask the new group admin reinstate you as an admin.
Is there a Facebook groups app?
Facebook Groups builds community and brings people together in personal, practical, and powerful ways. In 2014, we launched the Facebook Groups app for iOS and Android to help people access and share more easily with all of their groups. Over the years many of you have used the standalone app and provided feedback.
How do I manage groups on Facebook Mobile?
Naturally, it begins with logging into Facebook. From there, you’ll click on the down arrow on the far right of your screen and select “Manage Groups.” Once taken to the management section, you’ll have the option on the left to “Create Group.”
How do you add a topic on Facebook Mobile?
Go to the post you’d like to add a topic to. in the top right of the post and then select Add post topic. Add a topic and click Save.
How do I find secret groups on Facebook?
No one can search for secret groups or request to join them. The only way to get in is to know someone who can invite you. Everything shared in a secret group is visible only to its members.
How do I manage groups on Facebook?
First, click on Account on the top right of the Facebook home page, then select Account Settings in the drop-down menu. From there, click the Notifications tab and scroll down to Groups. This will bring up a page that allows you to curate what sort of Group-related activity results in e-mail alerts.
Where is edit group settings on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click the three dots next to “Share” tab in the group.
- Click “Edit Group Settings”
- From here you can change the privacy settings and location of the group if you are an admin.
How do I unhide a group on Facebook?
To change your group to visible or hidden:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Click next to Hide Group.
- Click Visible or Hidden and then click Save.
Why did my Facebook app disappear?
First check all your home screens and open any folder icons. It is completely possible the icon got moved into a folder with other apps. Then all you have to do is tap, hold and drag it back to the home screen for it to be back there.