By default, YouTube makes every video you upload public; however, you can make a video unlisted and share it only with specific people who have the link to the video. You can make a video unlisted when you upload it, or you can change a previously uploaded video to unlisted.
How do I restrict access to YouTube videos?
Here’s how to do it:
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”
What is the difference between private and unlisted on YouTube?
Public is the default setting and that means anybody can see your video. Private means only those you invite to view the video can view it (they must have their own Youtube accounts and the maximum number is 50 usernames). … Unlisted means your video will not come up in search results or on your channel either.
How do I watch private videos on YouTube without permission?
Watch private Youtube videos without permission
- Visit a private YouTube video you want to watch.
- Delete watch? from its URL.
- Press the Enter key.
- The use of this method will help the private video be unlocked and you will be able to see it in the full window without signing in.
How can I watch YouTube videos when it is blocked by administrator?
1. Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked. Using a VPN, or virtual private network, is the easiest and most secure way to unblock YouTube. VPNs are a great option for online security, anonymity, and unblocking content that has been restricted by firewalls, censorship, or geoblocking technology.
When you send someone a YouTube link can they see your recommendations?
YouTube Channel Privacy
YouTube lets you share some of your online activity with the people who view your videos or subscribe to your channel’s feed. … This means other YouTube users won’t be able to see any record of your viewing history from your YouTube channel page.
Can you see who viewed your unlisted YouTube video?
Your unlisted videos won’t appear to others who visit the Videos tab of your channel page and shouldn’t show up in YouTube’s search results unless someone adds your unlisted video to a public playlist.
Can subscribers see unlisted videos?
Setting the videos as unlisted , only subscribers will see them . – unlisted means that only people who know the link to the video can view it.
Is an unlisted video on YouTube private?
Do nothing: Unlisted videos uploaded before 2017 will be set to private, meaning that they can only be seen by the creator and people chosen by the creator. Once these videos are made private, any links previously used to embed or share them will no longer work.
How do you view private videos on YouTube 2021?
Is there any way to watch private or deleted YouTube videos?
- Select the Date and Time of the video and click on the screenshot you want.
- And YouTube will open and you can watch the desired video.