In Settings find and tap on Apps, Application Manager or Installed apps depending on your phone. Find and tap on Facebook. Now tap on Clear cache and Clear data. Check if that fixed your problem, if not you can also try uninstalling the updates or completely removing the app and then installing it again.
Why does my Facebook keep saying can’t connect?
It’s a bug with the facebook app update. Just go to apps manager and uninstall updates for this Facebook app. It will revert to original version and the problem will be solved.
How do I connect Facebook to my WiFi?
On the left, select Configuration Wireless Basic. Select Facebook Wi-Fi. The Facebook Wi-Fi configuration page displays. Next to Register with Facebook Wi-Fi, select Yes.
How do you fix Facebook Internet problems?
Fully close the Facebook app: Start by fully exiting Facebook (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening the Facebook app again. Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
Why is my WiFi on but not connecting?
If your computer is the only device that says it has a connection but no actual internet, it is likely that you have a misconfigured setting, faulty drivers or WiFi adapter, DNS issues, or a problem with your IP address. All devices have a WiFi connection but no internet.
Why does my Facebook page say no Internet connection?
One of the main causes of Facebook connection issues is in fact your connection. When you have a slow or unreliable connection, Facebook may not be able to work properly. Sometimes, you may not even realize that you have a Facebook connection problem until you try and use the service.
Why does my Iphone say no Internet connection on Facebook?
If you find it’s only happening on cellular data, tap Settings > Cellular, and then scroll down to Cellular Data and make sure it’s switched on for Facebook.
What is Facebook find WiFi?
Facebook Wi-Fi lets you connect to a business’s Wi-Fi network by checking-in to their Facebook Page with your Facebook account.
How do I allow Facebook to access local network?
How To Give Facebook Local Network Access
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll for Privacy.
- Tap on Local Network.
- Grant Facebook access, by bringing the toggle to the ON (green) position.
Does Facebook Work on WiFi?
WiFi is just one method of getting online. Facebook is a website and can be accessed on a computer with a wired internet connection. If your talking about the Facebook app on a mobile device you can use your phone’s cellular data connection also.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I fix Please check Internet connection?
General troubleshooting tips for Android devices
- Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there’s a difference.
- If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and see if that works.
Why is Facebook not working on 4g?
On your phone,in app manager find the FB app and clear cache and clear app data disconnect from mobile data and wait 5 minutes and or reboot, then run FB app. When you are asked for your login credentials instead of using your email address make sure you use you mobile no.
Why won’t my computer connect to WiFi but my phone will?
if the problem in wifi then check the router settings like dhcp and mac filter. if the problem in pc then check your wifi adapter. it’s install properly or not, disable and enable it, if its connected and still not working then match the received ip series in phone and pc.
How do I fix unable to connect to network?
Fix “Windows Can’t Connect To This Network” Error
- Forget The Network & Reconnect To It.
- Toggle The Airplane Mode On & Off.
- Uninstall The Drivers For Your Network Adapter.
- Run Commands In CMD To Fix The Issue.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
- Disable IPv6 On Your PC.
- Use The Network Troubleshooter.
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .