– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What does it mean if you can’t see someone’s friends on Facebook?
By default, Facebook always lets a user’s friends see his or her posts. The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
Can you hide being friends with someone on Facebook?
Hide One Facebook Friend From Another
Currently Facebook doesn’t have an option to prevent two people from seeing each other while still being able to see all of your other friends. The only way to get it done is to completely deny those two individuals access to your Facebook friends.
What happened to Facebook friends lists?
According to Facebook’s message, Friend List Feed are shutting down on August 9, 2018 — which is today. … “While people won’t be able to view custom feeds from lists of friends, they’ll still be able to create and edit friends lists, and share just to these audiences whenever they post to Facebook.
Can I see someone’s friends list on Facebook?
After installation, open your Facebook account by logging in at facebook.com. Proceed to the profile of the person’s friends list you want to see. Now open the ”Social Revealer” extension and click on “See Friends” A new tab showing the Facebook user’s Facebook friend list will be opened.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
What does a restricted profile look like on Facebook?
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
Can you soft block on Facebook?
Tap a friend’s name in your friends list or on a post of theirs in your News Feed, tap the Friends button, then tap Take a Break. Under the Limit What [name of friend] Will See section, tap See Options, then tap “Hide your posts from [name of friend].” Doing so will put the friend on your Restricted list.
How do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Once again, select the Friend Lists option from the Explore tab.
- Select the friend list you want to edit.
- Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- You can rename, edit, or delete the list from this menu.
Did Facebook Get Rid of close friends?
Facebook has announced that it’s shutting down its Friend List feeds, with the option to disappear from the app sometime this week. … And you didn’t even have to build your own – Facebook also added in automatically populated Friends Lists for you, based on ‘Close Friends’ or ‘Acquaintances’.
How do I restore my friend list on Facebook?
Facebook doesn’t notify a person when you delete him from your Friends list. Instead, Facebook simply removes you from his Friends list. To restore the friendship, you need to ask him to re-add you to his list.
How can I see someones hidden friends on Facebook 2019?
- STEP 1: Install Google Chrome extension: Facebook Friends Mapper.
- STEP 2: Login to your Facebook account from chrome browser.
- STEP 3: Open the target user profile and click on friends.
- STEP 4: You will find a link called Reveal Friends, in blue color, Click on it.
How can I see someones hidden friends on Facebook?
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
3 дня назад
Why doesn’t Facebook show all mutual friends?
The number of mutual friends now includes mutual friends whose accounts have been disabled, but these friends are not displayed. Also, if the person’s full list of friends is hidden to you, a mutual friend who also has their full list of friends hidden to you will not be displayed as a mutual friend.