What is Facebook URL example?
This username will be your new URL. For example, if you choose the username PaperStreet your URL will be Facebook.com/PaperStreet.
How do I find the URL for a Facebook page?
How do I find my Facebook page URL?
- Go to www.facebook.com and login.
- For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner.
- For your business page URL, click on the gear symbol at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner and select your business page under “Use Facebook as”.
How do I find the URL for my Facebook page?
Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the business page, and tap More.
- Scroll down and tap Show Link.
- Copy the your URL.
- Tap OK.
Why is there no copy link on Facebook?
If you don’t see this option, your Share button was at the bottom-right, which means you’ll have to copy the URL to the post and not the video. To copy the link, tap More Options at the bottom of the menu, and then select Copy.
How do I copy a page link?
After the address is highlighted, press Ctrl + C or Command + C on the keyboard to copy it. You can also right-click any highlighted section and choose Copy from the drop-down menu. Once the address is copied, paste that address into another program by clicking a blank field and pressing Ctrl + V or Command + V .
Why can’t I add my website to my Facebook page?
There are a few reasons why Facebook won’t link with a website: Firstly, you must link with a Facebook Page rather than a Personal Profile page. … You may find that your Facebook may link to your website but you won’t be able to add a Facebook Feed block to your website, or it will show as a blank block.
How can I change the URL of my Facebook page?
Now that you know the limitations of the system, here’s how you can change the URL of your Facebook Profile.
- Go to Settings menu on Facebook.
- On General Account Settings page, click on the “Edit” button found next to the “Username” option.
- Input your preferred username into the provided field.