In Facebook Messenger, tap your profile picture in the top left. Scroll down and click Privacy and the tap App Lock. Tap Require Face ID or Require Touch ID to turn on and off.
How do I enable Touch ID on Facebook?
Open your Messenger app. Now tap on your profile picture in the top left. Tap on Privacy and then tap on App Lock. Tap on Require Face ID or Require Touch ID to turn on and off.
Can I use Touch ID for Facebook?
Open the latest version of the Facebook Messenger app. … Tap Privacy > App Lock. Tap Require Face ID or Require Touch ID to turn on and off.
How do I enable Touch ID for Facebook on my iPhone?
Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone and iPad. Now tap on your profile picture in the top left corner. Tap on Privacy and then tap on App Lock. Tap Require Face ID or Require Touch ID to turn on and off.
How do I add Touch ID to an app?
How to unlock apps using Touch ID
- Open the app.
- Go to its settings menu.
- Look for Passcode and Touch ID feature or similar. …
- Enable the Passcode setting and choose a passcode.
- Turn on or toggle on Touch ID and enter your passcode if prompted.
- You can now start using Touch ID to unlock the app.
How do I lock apps?
Select the yellow lock icon in the upper-right corner, then select the lock next to the apps you wish to passcode protect. Select the yellow lock whenever you want to enable or disable the app lock. Once apps are locked, only the passcode you created earlier will grant access.
How can I lock my Facebook app on my iPhone?
Here’s a step-by-step guide for locking Facebook profile:
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. …
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
Which app lock is best for iPhone?
Anyhow, this is the best iOS app you can try to install for added security: AppLocker – this is the most popular among the four apps. This app will ask you to create a password that you need to use to access or launch. Without the password, you cannot open the app.
How can you lock your apps on iPhone?
How to Passcode Lock an App in iOS
- Open up the Settings app.
- Choose “Screen Time.”
- Make sure Screen Time is enabled and a Screen Time passcode is set.
- Tap on “Devices” in the upper left corner and select your current device. …
- Choose an app you want to lock and tap it. …
- Tap “Add Limit.”
How do I enable Face ID for all apps?
Activate in Settings
On your iPhone, open Settings > Face ID & Passcode. Enter your passcode. Tap on the entry for Other Apps. If the app is listed but Face ID is not enabled, flip the switch to turn it on.
What do you do when your iPhone says unable to activate Touch ID?
Method 1: Activate Touch ID from Settings on iPhone.
- Open Settings App on your iPhone.
- Find and Open Touch ID and Passcode.
- Enter your password.
- Disable the iTunes app and restart your iPhone.
- After the restart, open settings app once more.
- Turn off iTunes and App Store.
- Here you can add a new fingerprint.
How do I turn on fingerprint for apps?
Setting up your fingerprint
- Tap the Settings icon on your Android device and tap Lock screen and security.
- Scroll down and tap Screen lock type.
- Add your fingerprint — follow the instructions on your screen and go through the wizard. You’ll be prompted to lift and rest your finger on the home button several times.
How do I use Touch ID for app store?
Just follow these steps:
- Make sure iTunes & App Store is turned on under Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. …
- Open the iTunes Store, App Store, or Apple Books.
- Tap something to buy. …
- To make a purchase, lightly touch the Touch ID sensor.