You can take the help of your trusted friends to recover your locked account. These are the steps you need to follow. Go to Facebook.com and fill your login ID and password. Now select the option Get help from friends on the Security page.
How can I recover my locked Facebook account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How long does it take Facebook to unlock your account?
How long does Facebook lock your account? This block by Facebook is temporary and will last anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours to a few days but in most cases, it’s 96 hours. Your account was probably blocked because you didn’t follow the Facebook Community Standards.
What happens if you get locked out of your Facebook account?
In the event you get locked out, Facebook has an automated process that will generate special recovery codes that only your preexisting trusted contacts can access, so you’ll need to follow the recovery instructions carefully.
Why is Facebook account locked?
Facebook takes the security of its users’ accounts very seriously, and if it suspects that an account has been compromised, Facebook locks the account down until it can confirm the account is secure.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without identity?
Begin the process by visiting the official help page of Facebook and open the disabled accounts page. Mention the login email id and phone number used for accessing the account. Then, mention the full name mentioned on the Facebook account. Further, select the files or photos and click on the Submit button and proceed.
What do you do if you can’t log into Facebook?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How long does it take for FB to review your ID?
Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 week. In some cases there is no response from Facebook support team for the long time (It depends on why they have blocked your account.)
How can I get back into my Facebook account if I’m being asked to confirm my identity?
To get back into your account if you’re being asked to do a security check:
- Log into Facebook and follow the instructions to confirm your identity.
- If you can’t remember your Facebook password, you can request a new password.
Why is Facebook telling me my password is incorrect?
If you see an error message saying “Incorrect Password” and you’re sure you entered the right password: Make sure that your caps lock key is turned off and try again. Reset your password. Try upgrading your browser or using a different web browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer).
How do you confirm your Facebook account?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How do I generate a code for Facebook?
To access the Facebook Code Generator from Android or iOS, open the Facebook app, click the hamburger icon in the top right, scroll down, expand the Settings & Privacy menu, and select Code Generator. Here you’ll see the tool run through new security codes every 30 or 60 seconds.