Hit “Search” and you will be shown a timeline of all tweets you’ve posted in the time period you’ve specified in this step. Now, simply scroll down the timeline to find your oldest, and thus first, tweet.
Is there a way to see your first tweet?
In celebration of its eighth birthday, Twitter created the First Tweets site that allows you to find your first tweet. Not only could you find your first tweet, you could enter any Twitter username to find their first tweet. People were excited to share their first tweet using the hashtag #FirstTweet.
How do you get to the bottom of a tweet?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
How do you scroll all the way down on twitter?
How to Use Twitter’s Advanced Search Feature. First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search.
How far back can you scroll twitter?
Twitter doesn’t show tweets beyond the most recent 3,200 posts. If BTS has posted 3,200 times since October 2018, then that’s as far back as you can scroll. You can get around this somewhat by using search: enter the keywords you’re interested in and specify you want to see tweets only from BTS.
What was the first ever tweet?
Fifteen years ago Jack Dorsey typed out a banal message — “just setting up my twttr” — which became the first-ever tweet, launching a global platform that has become a controversial and dominant force in civil society.
Does twitter delete old tweets?
Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
Is all my tweets safe?
You don’t need to worry about the safety of your account since AllMyTweets is an authorized account that prioritizes the security of your account. As you log in, the app will ask your authorization. Once you allow it, it will read the tweets from your timeline and will be able to see who you follow.
How do you look at old tweets on iPhone?
How to Find Old Tweets on iPhone
- Open the iPhone Twitter app and go to the user’s profile by typing their username or tweet’s photo.
- Look for the date when they have joined Twitter and memorize it.
- Log-in to your account and then, to show the toolbar, you must swipe down on the page.
Who said first twitter?
Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s first ever tweet has been sold for the equivalent of $2.9m (£2.1m) to a Malaysia-based businessman. The tweet, which said “just setting up my twttr,” was first published on March 21, 2006 and was auctioned off by Mr Dorsey for charity.
How do you scroll fast on twitter?
- Log in to your Twitter account, click your browser’s vertical scroll bar and then drag it down as far as it will go on the page.
- Wait for the scroll wheel to stop spinning and then view the new Tweets that appear on the page. …
- Click and drag your browser’s scroll bar to continue viewing older Tweets.
Why does twitter keep scrolling up?
Any time there is a substantial number of new tweets, your feed refreshes automatically, and scrolls all the way up. It doesn’t care if you’re reading anything. It just scrolls up and you lose your place in your feed. The good news is, you can change one little setting and stop Twitter feeds automatically refreshing.
What does scrolling mean?
the act of moving text from right to left or up and down on a screen in order to view text that cannot be contained within a single display image.
Why does twitter not show all tweets?
Login to your Twitter account. Select the icon of your profile pic, located at the upper-right portion of the screen, then choose “Settings and privacy“. Scroll down to the “Content” section. Check or uncheck the “Show the best Tweets first” option as you desire.
How do you find tweets from a specific person?
- Type anything into the search bar and press ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return . …
- Click the three-dot icon ••• . …
- Click Advanced search on the menu. …
- Enter the person’s Twitter name into the “From these accounts” field. …
- Click the Search button. …
- Click the Latest tab to view the tweets in order.
Why do my tweets only go back so far?
That means the old tweets are not displayed anymore but you can still find them by using the advanced search or you can download your archive with all tweets you posted.