– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I get my Facebook to update?
How To Update Facebook App On Android
- Open Google playstore on your Android device.
- Search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the displayed Facebook App.
- If the Facebook App has a recent update, you will see ”update”, if it doesn’t. you will see ”open”. Click on update to start the updating process.
Why is my Facebook page only showing a few posts?
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. We recommend disabling these add-ons before accessing the site again.
How do I refresh my Facebook news feed?
Adjust your News Feed to “Most Recent” Tired of seeing the same old stuff on your News Feed? Adjust that by clicking ‘News Feed’ on the top left hand corner of your profile — then click “Most Recent.” [See below for a note about the most recent Facebook News Feed changes.]
What is wrong with Facebook News Feed?
Perhaps Facebook has reached the threshold of cache memory and data, leading to Facebook news feed no loading. To fix your issue, you can clear the cache and data. Just go to Settings > Apps and find Facebook. Tap on Clear Data at the bottom of the screen and then tap Clear all data and Clear cache one by one.
Does Facebook update automatically?
You can make sure you’re always using the latest version of the Facebook app by turning on automatic updates. To turn auto-updates on or off: … Tap Auto-update apps and choose one of the options: Do not auto-update apps.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is my facebook not showing recent posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
Why can I only see 2 days posts on Facebook?
If you are still experiencing this issue, here are a few things to try: – Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout”; – Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; … – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How can I reset my Facebook settings?
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. …
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
How do I fix Facebook not loading News Feed?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
Why is my Facebook news feed showing old posts?
Sometimes a post that you’ve already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it. … If you feel you’re missing posts you’d like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don’t want to see, you can adjust your settings.