Sometimes cache files of the Instagram application can cause this error, and therefore, the simplest way to solve this error is by clearing the cache files on Instagram. Go to Settings > Applications of your mobile phone, Look for the Instagram application, tap on it. Then, tap on the Clear Cache button.
Why does my Instagram keep saying error when I try to log in?
The Instagram login error “sorry there was a problem with your request” occurs due to several reasons. Some of the most notable ones are: Weak internet connection or bad internet coverage. Problems with Instagram servers.
How do I fix sign up error on Instagram?
How do I fix the signup error on Instagram?
- Use a VPN. Download a reliable VPN just for this process. …
- Use a completely new email. Completely log out of both Facebook and Instagram. …
- Use Incognito mode. Log out of your main Instagram account. …
- Use a device with a different Internet Service Provider.
Why is my Instagram telling me to wait a few minutes?
Instagram says, “Please wait a few minutes before trying again” because you might have logged in and out too fast, or you’re using a third-party app. … If you received this error message, “Please wait a few minutes before you try again”, your IP address is blocked by Instagram.
Why is my instagram not working 2020?
1. Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. … Scroll down until you find the Instagram app, tap it, then tap “Offload App.” Go to the App Store, find Instagram and install it again.
How do you know if you’re banned from Instagram?
How do I fix my Instagram account?
How to fix Instagram app issues?
- Restart your device: Hold the power button of your device to turn it off. …
- Uninstall and reinstall the app: the next thing you can do is deleting the Instagram app from your device and reinstalling it again. …
- Check your internet connection: switch from WIFI to cellular or Vice versa.
Can Instagram ban your IP?
They can’t ban by IMEI because they have no way in heck of knowing your IMEI; your cellular carrier knows your IMEI, but both Android and iOS (iPhones) go very far out of their way to make the IMEI difficult to get in software.
How do you unblock your IP address on Instagram?
When using a VPN Service (Virtual Private Network), you connect through a VPN tunnel instead of directly through the internet and this effectively hides your public IP address. Using a VPN service, you can bypass any imposed blocks and connect to restricted websites as you usually would.
How do I fix my dismissed on Instagram?
So the solution is simply to do: First uninstall the app Instagram is on Smartphone. Instagram download and install the latest version directly via Smartphone.
How long is a few minutes?
Originally Answered: How many minutes is a few minutes? In most cases thats between one and 10 minutes. Sometimes, though, this period can be up to 15 minutes.
Is Instagram shutting down in 2020?
Currently, there’s no official evidence to suggest that Instagram is shutting down in 2020. The platform has seen a huge amount of growth and success, evolving from a mobile app ran by a team of 13 into a cultural phenomenon boasting 1,000+ employees.
Why does Instagram keep crashing 2020?
Update the Instagram App
If Instagram is crashing on your phone due to an intermittent bug or glitch within the app, it’ll likely be solved by updating the app to the latest version. Android users can head to Google Play Store to install the update.